coffee + joy



So, it isn't very often when I just craft to craft.  I instagrammed this yesterday as I put together a bunch of happy mail that was belated.  What's that?  Yes, I do generally average 7 cards a week but I wanted this batch to be specifically coffee themed:


In case you aren't part of the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group (messaged me on FB if you want to be added!), STAMPlorations and Becca Cruger have some pretty awesome stamps.  They just released a new set yesterday which sparked this coffee-extravaganza.  I ordered Becca's new set but wanted to whip up some watercolored designs using her previously released sentiment set.

Here they are all prettied up using Peerless Watercolors:


Honestly, this makes me a happy crafter....coffee...colors and enjoyable mass production!  I had the intention of using a sketch challenge but just got carried away stamping.

STAMPlorations is having a sale so be sure to check these out!







Check out Becca's newest set....



Which I ordered along with the







Comments

Lynn said…
Adorable. What a fabulous set of cards Amy!
jessica said…
These are so fun Amy!!! What a great bunch of cards!!!!
Love love love love these! GORGEOUS colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deepti said…
Those colors are awesome :) such a fabulous set !!
Shelly said…
Seriously, these are AWESOME!! LOOOVE them! And I really need to be adding these stamps to my collection! ;)
Lisaerica said…
Amy, really fun set of cards. My fav sentiment is the "A good day has both coffee & you", love that! I love how a few of the cards have the coffee spills, pretty neat. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Annette Allen said…
wow all of these are so awesome.. those cups really pop with the black base.. awesome designing Amy
Adorable! Love that you added watercolors! I must order these sets!
Sylvia said…
What a lot of sweet happy mail cards, Amy, lots of water coloring! Happy Thursday!
Lots of happy mail happening there, Amy! So fun and colorful! :)
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh such a happy batch of cards!!! LOVE all the coloring on them!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
YOU ROCK!! You have become Shery's Coffee Customer :) -- Super fun cards and thanks for the ideas --co-workers don't you know
cm said…
You can never have too many cups of coffee or too many coffee-themed cards! In a word: awesome!
Hugs~c
Miriam Prantner said…
Great set of cards! This set is so you and awesome that they are so easy to put together!
Nora Noll said…
These are awesome!! I LOVE the stamps you used and the coloring rocks!! (though I thought they looked pretty cool just as black and white cards too!!)
Jinny Newlin said…
These are so happy, Amy! Love them to bits, and those bold black bases really make the bright colors stand out. So glad you had an enjoyable "Amy" crafting session yesterday. Lots of love!
Lisa Petrella said…
Hooray for crafting just for the fun of it!!! Fantastic cards!
Celeste Goff said…
What a gorgeous collection of cards Amy!!!
Yuki said…
These are all amazing!! You can never have too many coffee-themed cards :)
Julia Aston said…
Love your colorful designs Amy! what great new stamps!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, LOVE that happy pile of beautiful stamped goodies, Amy! Just really does bring the biggest smile to my face to see these!
shirley-bee said…
Ooh, love your colourful collection!
Marianne said…
Fab set of cards. Love Becca's punny sentiments.
these are fabs girl, love them!
Rubeena I. said…
Thank you for one of these - they are fabulous!