friends keep your heart warm




Psssstttt....are you on Instagram?  There's a fun hop that is happening, right now!  You'll want to check it out!  There are excellent prizes up for grabs!


Here's a peek at my project:

cardstock:  stampin' up crumb cake  paper:  carta bella fall blessings  stamps:  mft LLD hug in a mug  ink:  fresh ink/chocolate  other:  mft LLD hot cocoa cups. memory box stitched circles, evalicious wood veneer, cork

I bought one sheet of the Carta Bella Fall Blessings/Fall Plaid to use specifically for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Well, needless to say, I never sliced into it then....but it's perfect for today's card + theme.  Check out those fun acorns + teamed up with the plaid?!

I'm having so much fun with the MFT LLD Hug in a Mug and LLD Die-namics Hot Cocoa Cups!  Check out how fun that Evalicious wood veneer is!

My card was inspired by this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch:


Hope to see you on Instagram today!

Comments

Nora Noll said…
This is adorable!! I love fun way you used the sketch with the mugs. Fabulous design.
Annette Allen said…
aww your card is very cute..
Such a cozy, comfy, pretty card!
I love that you jumped full force into the Instagram fun... I have zero plans of converting my accounts into crafty fun, but I can still like and comment yours!
wendipooh13 said…
super cute card and LOVE the cork!!!!
Sylvia said…
What a warm card, Amy, love all the pretty colors! Have a wonderful Tuesday and Happy Thanksgiving!
Hetty said…
Lovely card, Amy! have to go to instagram and see what's going on.
Hopping on instagram is new for me.
yyam said…
Awww....this is so cute! I like the mix of patterns and textures.
Miriam Prantner said…
The cork for the coffee is genius!!!
Lisaerica said…
Hi Amy, I left you some live on Instagram. I'm still trying to figure out how you did the effect on the coffee, love that. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
jessica said…
LOVE your card!!!!
Mary-Anne V said…
What a wonderful card! Love the double cups of coffee.
VanessaB said…
so cute! great take on the sketch and i love the stamps/papers! :)
Lisa Elton said…
Such a cozy card, I like the plaid background!!
Jinny Newlin said…
Super cute! Totally loving the cork, and the papers are too fun!
Kim Heggins said…
Ohhhhhh, I just love your sweet card.
Helen F. said…
Great card, love the plaid background paper too. ;-)