hello friend.



I'm a fan of all things fall so when I saw the Stampin' Up Photopolymer Acorny Thank You, I knew I had to order it:

cardstock:  papertrey ink kraft, stampin' up very vanilla, recollections gold glitter  stamps:  stampin' up acorny thank  you, mama elephant mini messages, lawn fawn gleeful gardens  other:  stampin' up acorny thank you punch, lawn fawn speech bubble border



I've managed to PIN several cards using this set....

I've been working with a smaller card base...this one is 4 x 5 inches.

I don't generally combine manufacturers much but these all fit nicely:


mini message

gleeful gardens

speech bubble


When I saw the gorgeous new Fusion Challenge I knew I wanted to play along:


Today is the final day for Design Team Introductions over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog!


Comments

Lynn said…
Oh this is adorable! Love those stacked up acorns Amy. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!
Gorgeous! LOVING those acorns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmilynStef said…
I've been eyeing those acorns too ... they look awesome with sparkly caps. What brand of gold glitter paper are you using?
Brandi said…
Amy this is the cutest! I love that acorn set with the punch! I want it so bad now because of your card. You are doing amazing things with glitter lately. First the whipped topping on the coffee and now the acorn tops. Amazing girl, amazing I tell you. I really can't wait to see what else you create with this set! Thank you for playing with us at the Fusion Card Challenge!
I Card Everyone said…
A-corny and cahUTE!!!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the aqua use in the other card -- your use of gold is fun too!
Diane Jaquay said…
LOVE the gold glittery acorns, so FUN!!!
Gold, gold, gold! Love it and that set! Glad you are joining us at Fusion!!!!
Kelly said…
great "fusion" of stamp sets. love how you separated the white for the sentiment.
Sylvia said…
There are just too many fun stamp sets this year, Amy, love the acorns!
Audrey Pettit said…
Such a cute set, and I am smitten with your adorable card! Those acorns are SO sweet! LOVE their gold tops!
Annette Allen said…
wow what a pretty card.. i love those acorns..
Deepti said…
This is awesome :)
Unknown said…
Your fall acorns are very sweet and the star of your card! Love it! Thank you so much for including the Fusion Card Challenge as part of your crafting fun!!
jessica said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!
Julia Aston said…
Love those glitter top acorns Amy! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!
Karren said…
Such a fun card, Amy! The glittery acorns are too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.
Rubeena I. said…
Ohhhhh very creative! I love gold glitter ;-)