Hero Arts November My Monthly Hero: best wishes



This is post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Neat & Tangled November Release:  Day One!



Today is the day!  Have you been following the Countdown to Creativity over on the Hero Arts Blog?   Today is when the November My Monthly Hero: Creativity in a Box kit will be available for purchase! The kits are limited in quantity, and once they’re gone, that’s it! 



You should have arrived here from the VERY awesome Libby Hickson's blog.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the fun which is the Hero Arts blog!

If you're one of those ponder + wait kind of shoppers, there really isn't time for that.  The inaugural kit sold out in lightening speed...seriously.  Buy yours NOW before it's too late!

This month's kit has been designed by THEE Kathy Racoosin!  I had the honor of seeing her in coloring action when I was in NYC in October!  Check out how super FABulous the kit is:


I know, it's DARLING isn't it?!  It's a large 6x8 stamp set!  I'm a huge fan of terrariums, succulents, mushies and gnomies♡  Here's my first project...I layered everything onto a 3.25 inch circle....the gnome/troll and mushroom have been cut out but the gnome/troll is on foam adhesive.

cardstock:  hero arts snow layering  stamps:  november my monthly hero  

Here's my second project, you may have seen this earlier on the Hero Arts blog.  I love all things texture-y so I couldn't wait to stamp the succulents onto a cork circle.  I love how you can really see the colors from the alcohol markers.

cardstock:  hero arts kraft  stamps:  november my monthly hero, woodgrain bold prints by lia  ink:  shadow ink/cup o' joe

You can easily adhere magnets onto the back of those cork circles and make magnets.  Adhering them to a cardbase with removable adhesive makes for a fun giftie. 


I know you'll want to keep on hoppin'....next up is the Wonderful Jayne Nelson!

Hero Arts 
Kathy Racoosin 
Sandy Allnock 
Lydia Fiedler 
Libby Hickson 
Amy Tsuruta    
Jayne Nelson







Comments

Leigh Penner said…
These are fabulous, Amy!
Unknown said…
What a sweet set!! Lovely cards Amy!!
Love the ornament set! Your cards are so sweet! I love that cork magnet! It'll be such a fun gift to send and received!
Libby Hickson said…
Love your fab creations Amy!!! And thank you for calling me VERY awesome *blush* :-)
Lydia Fiedler said…
EEEK Amy I love these! That little cork is so sweet and such a great idea - you rock, as usual!
ThePurplePlace said…
Super cute and super creative! Love what you created with "Kathy's" new set! Already ordered mine and can't wait to play! :)
Becca Cruger said…
So many teeny pieces! You could make such a wide array of things with this! Your first card is colored so beautifully and I just love the stamping on cork thing. That's totally going in my mental stash of things I need to try ASAP
Cindy C. said…
Very cute project Amy!!
paperpicnic said…
Both of your projects are awesome, Amy! I adore the little green-dressed gnome in his habitat - it looks like such a fun place to be! And, the idea to stamp on cork is wonderful! It's always a treat to see your designs!
Unknown said…
Too cute! I had to go and order this kit. Love your stamping on the cork. Thanks!
Nora Noll said…
Oh wow!! Such wonderful projects!!!
Chriss Blagrave said…
Cute troll scene, all cozy at home :)
GNOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love love love these!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annette Allen said…
aww awesome projects Amy..
Diane Jaquay said…
I love your projects, Amy! The stamping on the cork looks great and is perfect for this organic feeling stamp set!!
I Card Everyone said…
Such a fabulous scene you've created on your first card, amy ... LOve that snail and your gnomie, homie!
The cork, has snatched my breath away! Did you in any way prep the cork before coloring?
=]
Sabrina said…
What a great scene! It is very Zen!!
Anonymous said…
Fabulous cork magnet idea!!!
Kara said…
Super cute set designed by Kathy!!
Kim Heggins said…
Fabulous creations Amy!
These are both fantastic!! LOVE the gnome ornament and the wooden background on your other card is divine!!! LOVING it!! TFS!
Unknown said…
Great cards! Love the cork!
Helen F. said…
Your first card is so darn cute, what a sweet garden scene! Amy, the stamping on cork is my absolute fave~it's beautiful!
TracyM #6773 said…
FABULOUS kit and AWESOME projects to INSPIRE!!!
LOVE your PRETTY cork stamping and your CIRCLE OF CUTENESS Amy!!!
... the snail is ADORABLE, LOVE seeing them on cards, not so excited about them in the garden, it's raining here at the moment and I can see a snail on safari through the window as I type, he has super lucky timing, normally he would suffer a crushing end but your tiny teenie one has made me more tolerant of them ... for the moment :)
Yuki said…
I absolutely love both of your projects! I would've never thought to color directly onto the cork!
Kathy said…
Ohhh Amy I love love your card it's so delightful!! and the card with the cork so genius!! Thanks for working magic with the stamp set. Hugs, Kathy
jessica said…
Super FABULOUS card!!!!
Loving that cork!!!!
Two beautiful projects!! Love the cork card for how clever and intriguing it looks but really love your adorable little knome scene especially!!!! 💕