Hero Arts: Spreading Cheer





I'm such a fan of non-traditional colors for the holidays, how about you?!


One of my fall back color combos is pink + green.  Such a happy combo, don't you think?  I used Kelly Purkey's Clearly Kelly S'No Problem.  Love the mix of snowflakes and sentiments!  The inks are Lime Green + Ultra Pink.  The green paper is from the Foliage Mix Layering Papers.

I've been making different card sizes, this one is 4x4.

Don't forget that today is the last day to comment on the Hero Arts + A Blog Named Hero Holiday Blog Hop!  The fun starts on the Hero Arts Blog!


Hero Arts tucked away a few of the November 2015 My Monthly Hero kits to giveaway to three lucky readers of this hop! The winners will be randomly chosen from all of the blog hop comments, across all blogs, received by 11:59pm PST on Sunday, November 22nd. Check the Hero Arts blog for the announcement of the winner on Tuesday, November 24th.

Comments

Lisaerica said…
Hi Amy, this is such a sweet card! I have a thing for snowflakes, love them! I'm an old fashion, vintage, tradional girl all the way. Actually your color combo is tradional, it was popular way back. I go to estate sales with my aunt, she has an antique shop. She carries antique and vintage ornaments in her shop and I see these two colors. Thanks for sharing and inspiring. 🙂
Joan B said…
oh I love this. the layout is perfect and I have a set that will work this way. I also am partial to the pink and light green.
Anonymous said…
Geez, Amy, this is just adorable and perfect rolled into one!
This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
I LOve this! Pink and green are wonderful together at any time of the year!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Yes, your non Christmas colored looks quite fun!
Unknown said…
This is just lovely!!
SugarGem said…
Pink and green, pink and aqua and red and aqua are my favorite color combos. This is so pretty and would be a great mass production card!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this Amy!!! So bright and happy!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhh love these colors!!!! super cute
Anonymous said…
I just adore this pink and green card, Amy!
Hugs, Sharon Jones
Chark said…
Love the colorful snow and the wide card!
Lisa said…
I love non traditional colors for Christmas! Pink for Christmas or anything else is awesome!...lol..also, thanks so much for the very cool mail! I have great plans for that little notebook...hopefully over the long holiday weekend.... :)!
Unknown said…
There's something so special about your card Amy, love the colors and the balanced design. Love your staging as well!
Kristie Goulet said…
I LOVE pink and green together! So pretty!!!!!
donna mikasa said…
Love those non traditional colors--super sweet!!
Now if only I made holiday cards... love the colors.
yyam said…
Really sweet colours. :)
You know me, rebel at heart.....I just go for any colours I like, not linked to occasion at all. *lol*
jessica said…
Gorgeous card design and LOVE the colors!!!!!
VanessaB said…
so pretty! love the non traditional colors :)
Kim Heggins said…
So sweet....love those petite snowflakes.
Miriam Prantner said…
Perfect placement of those snowflakes and I love the colors!
Helen F. said…
Your card is sure to spread Christmas Cheer, Amy~so sweet!