jolly holiday wishes


Looking for Cyber Monday Sales?  Click HERE.


Happy Monday...I think this is one of the toughest Monday's on the calendar.  Having multiple days off in a row, heavily concentrated eating + shopping....it's best to go back to work so that I get away from the online shopping and eating :)

I have a couple cards to share:

paper:  recollections/110/white, papertrey ink vellum, ranger watercolor  stamps:  reverse confetti jolly holiday  ink:  memento tuxedo  other:  reverse confetti jolly holiday + double edge scallop border confetti cuts, peerless watercolors, stapler

The Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday set is just too adorable!  I wish that you could see 'Rudolph's' nose...I covered it with glossy accents.  I managed to use one Double Edge Scallop Border Confetti Cuts for both of the sentiments.  

I was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:


Super fun Cyber Monday Savings over at Reverse Confetti!





jolly holiday

jolly holiday confetti

double edge scallop

Comments

Joan B said…
oh I love these. just darling
Audrey Pettit said…
They are SO adorable! And I LOVE how you used the vellum scalloped border for the sentiments! So, so, so stinkin' cute!
Soooooooooooo adorable! LOVING that Santa and the reindeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
HA! How CUTE!! I'm with you of going back to work! My eating was out-of-control! :)
Diane Jaquay said…
These are SO cute, Amy, love how you placed the sentiments on the scalloped vellum pieces, such a sweet little detail!
Tracey McNeely said…
Both of these are adorable Amy!
Migdalia said…
Total cuteness!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
cm said…
Total adorableness! Love that shiny nose on Rudolph!
Hugs~c
Unknown said…
Oh my, these are the sweetest!!
Miriam Prantner said…
These are adorable! Loving the stapled vellum sentiment pieces!
Amy Rohl said…
Adorable, Amy! LOVing this sketch, too!
Nora Noll said…
Oh I am LOVING your take on the sketch-so clever. Love the vellum scallop and the painting behind those adorable stamped images. FABULOUS design.

So know what you mean about this day being tough. A month before Christmas, though, which scares me more. Too much to do!!
Cris G. said…
Super cute and sweet, Amy. They are adorable, and you made them really pop out with the soft watercolor in the bg. Love what you did with the scalloped border.
Yuki said…
Super cute cards! It was tough to go back to work, but I agree, at least it takes you away from the online shopping lol!
Jen Timko said…
This set really is adorable and I just love how you have used it! Such fun card! Glad to see you this week at FMS!
Tammy said…
Awe....these are so cute!!!!
Oh these are just the cutest! I adore these sweet images on your water coloured background. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
Debbie Standard said…
Totally adorable cards!
wendipooh13 said…
these images are the cutest!! LOVE the blue backgrounds on them!!!
Helen F. said…
Two cutie pie cards :-)
jessica said…
OMG ADORABLE!!!!!