Reverse Confetti's: Crazy For Christmas!




post 1of 3...click HERE for my Hero Arts post!

click HERE for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Design Team Announcement!



Today is Day Two of  Reverse Confetti's First Annual Crazy for Christmas online showcase event!  Click HERE for Day One!  We are going to share all kinds of fun projects with you, are you ready?!

Today's focus is on:  gift giving.  I picked up some fun wooden slice ornaments at the Target $ spot and stamped on them:

stamps:  reverse confetti jolly holiday/pineapples aplenty  ink:  ranger archival black, fresh ink fuschia/tuscan olive    other:  prismacolor pencils, target wooden slice ornaments, target $ spot bag, whisker graphics bitty bags

In the past I've bought multiple packages of goodies from the Target $ spot.  I'm trying to be 'better' because I have so much stuff....this is one of those times I was good and only bought 1 package of these wood slices and now regret not buying more.  They are so much fun!

You can easily use the wood slices as ornaments, gift toppers, mason jar embellishments....

First up is this Holiday Wishes ornament.  I stamped the santa and sentiment with Ranger Archival Black ink and used my Prismacolor Pencils to color in the images.    The Jolly Holiday set is just too cute!


I did the same thing with the reindeer image...can you tell that I colored in the snowflakes with the white coloring pencil?


I wanted to try colored ink and used the Pineapple Aplenty set with Impress Fresh Ink.  It works wonderfully....the ink sits on top of the wood slice, no bleeding.  I used Fuchsia and Tuscan Olive with the pineapple.


I ♡ the pineapple in fuchsia!  I popped on a couple of aqua enamel dots for contrast.

I know that my teamies have some super ideas for you:

Amy Tsuruta  <-- that's me!


jolly holiday

pineapples



Comments

Joan B said…
you got those at Target?? awesome and loved how you used them
Amy Rohl said…
I think I've said this before, but I can't help it, you're so COOL!! Way cool match up with the stamps and wood slices. That pineapple!
Soooooooo this I think you will TOTALLY get -- re: STARBUCKS controversy ... oy! I have been saving other peoples sleeves (don't make it weird .. people at work give them to me when they are done with their coffee! LOL!!) ... and I got the MFT coffee cup die ... and I was going to make a bunch and use the sleeves and turn them into gift card holders for Christmas ... oy! and now all this crud over their cups! Now ... I can only HOPE that people will still want my gifts! LOL!!!

Anyhoo ... had to share that with you ... cause I know you'd get it!!! *wink* :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! Soooooooooooooo stinking CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Amy, I saw these at my local Target too an almost got them. I will have to pick them up this week because yours are beyond adorable!
Lisa H. said…
these are fantastic!! Love how they turned out, what fantastic wood ornaments!
jessica said…
These are so super adorable!!!!
LOVE them Amy
Anonymous said…
Adorable!!
BeverlyBL said…
Love the idea of those circle ornaments. Even if they are on card stock, you could just have them ready to pop on a gift bag or a card. Great idea. Love that little Jolly Holiday Santa.
Kelly said…
well those are just adorable!
Nora Noll said…
These are just adorable. I love the way you have them on the bags. Such fabulous ornaments!!
Anonymous said…
Wood slices? Who da thunk!? Super cute!
Anonymous said…
Why don't we have a Target in the UK??? No fair!! Love these tags Amy :-)
Audrey Pettit said…
What awesome gift packaging! I absolutely LOVE that you stamped on wood here! They are absolutely adorable, and I love that they can double as ornaments later!!
Cris G. said…
Oh, these are just sweet. Always love how you incorporate a wide range of materials on your projects.