Reverse Confetti's Crazy for Christmas: Memory Keeping






Today is Day Three of  Reverse Confetti's First Annual Crazy for Christmas online showcase event!  Click HERE for Day One + Click HERE for Day Two!  We are going to share all kinds of fun projects with you, are you ready?!

Today's focus is on:  memory keeping

I have so many project life albums...like a ton.  I need to start filling them up!  I love to work with the 3x4 inch size:


Let's focus on them two at a time (left to right)....

If you've been following me for any length of time, you know that I love my coffee...The Starbucks Holiday Red Cup is certainly attracting some attention....can't get enough of the Caffeinated Cups + coordinating Confetti Cuts.  The sentiment is from the Seasonal Sentiments set which has been heat embossed in white on black cardstock.  

I love to work with felt...the confetti cuts slice through felt like butter...clean + crisp.  Check out the Holly Confetti cuts.  Both Project Life cards start with a Holly Jolly Quick Card Panel (sold out) that has been skinnified to a 3x4 inch format.


I am absolutely SMITTEN with the Jolly Holiday set...I took the Jolly Holiday Wishes and repeatedly stamped it on a 3x4 inch base.  I stamped, colored and cut the cute Santa.  Red copics are a challenge to work with small images so if I make a mistake...use my colorless blender to get out most of the red, I'll follow up with small dots of a white chalk marker...it helps it look 'cleaner'. 

With the photo being the focal point of the project life card on the right, I did minimal embellishing.  The Class Act tab is a fav of mine which has been cut with charcoal grey felt and topped off with the sweet bow from the Tagged Tote Confetti Cuts.


So what do you think?  Not a Project Lifer?  You can easily pop these onto card bases and "Insta-Card".  

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies have designed:

Amy Tsuruta  
Susan Liles

(click on image)



seasonal sentiment


holly

jolly holiday

jolly holiday confetti cuts

class act

tagged tote

Comments

You KNOW I Love love love love that Starbucks one!! *wink*!!!! :) These are all AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Great use of the 3x4's!
Rubeena I. said…
These are fabulous designs!
Eek! Those are a whole lotta cuteness!!

Deanne :)
Audrey Pettit said…
I LOVE these, Amy! Each and every one is just so durn adorable! Loving little Santa and the diagonal repeat stamping in the background, and love it when you work with felt! Gorgeous holly. Love your red Starbucks cup, too. Awesome!
Stacey Schafer said…
These are fantastic, Amy!
Diane Jaquay said…
These are adorable, Amy, I love working with the Quick Card panels!
Leigh Penner said…
These are so fun, Amy! I especially love the "baby it's cold outside" sentiment heat embossed in white on the black -- it looks fabulous!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh love all these!!!! esp the red cup!!!!
Annette Allen said…
what a great collection of cards.. fun designing.
Lisa H. said…
Soooo wonderful!!! Love your PL cards. The hand stamped sentiment repeated it a fabulous background. Love it!
Shelly said…
Well, I just LOVE these!! Seriously, how fun and SWEET!! :)
Yuki said…
Such a fun and cute idea!! Can't wait to meet you Saturday as well! :)
Miriam Prantner said…
Oh I love those cute journaling cards! Adorable!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I love that you mad a red cup!! Fantastic! Great PL cards!
Anonymous said…
Fabulous! Love these! :-)
Celeste Goff said…
What gorgeous cards Amy! You know I'm partial to the coffee themed onees! LOL
Cris G. said…
Love personalized stuff... I guess these beauties bring project life to a more meaningful level. Totally cool!
Deepti said…
Awesome Christmas yummies, my favorite is the Santa :)
Kim Heggins said…
Oh my....Amy, these are amazing.
Sylvia said…
What fun project life cards, Amy....so cheery!
jessica said…
These are such fun PL cards! I LOVE them!!!