Countdown to Confetti Day Three: Labeled with the Give Thanks Label Confetti Cuts




Hey there 'Fetti Fans, it's the Countdown to Confetti Day 3!!!!

On the 8th all the new Reverse Confetti stamps and confetti cuts AND the limited edition Quick Card Panels will be available for purchase. We will be counting down the fun until New Release Day! 

Our January 'Fetti Friend is:  Audrey Tokach



Let's get started, shall we?!

Today I'm featuring the:

Labeled stamp set
Give Thanks Label Confetti Cuts (previously released)

I have a super quick card to share:


I'm a big fan of buying premade card bases.  I bought a pack of screen printed card bases from Paper Source (they are absolutely delish).  I simply stamped out a sentiment from the new Labeled stamp set.  I backed it on the previously released Give Thanks Label Confetti Cut (have you noticed a trend in gold glitter cardstock for me on this release?!).


Are you ready for tomorrow?!  It's when all of the January Reverse Confetti products will be available in the shop!

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on JAN 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.


All January products will be available on January 8th.


give thanks

Remember to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs!


cardstock:  recollections/110/white, recollections gold glitter
paper:  paper source screen printed card base
stamps:  reverse confetti labeled
ink:  fresh ink charcoal
other:  reverse confetti give thanks label confetti cuts



Comments

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristina said…
Beautiful card! Love the color choices! ❤
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the matchy bg paper and the gold framing -- fun card
crazymom said…
I love the colors on this!!!
Lisa said…
Love this! Love gold glitter paper (don't be jealous, but I'm going on a field trip to a glitter factory this weekend)... great way to make a pretty and quick card!
Karen B. said…
Oh goodness live the background with the stamp/die combo
Anonymous said…
I LOVE the colors!!! Thanks for sharing!
Kathy said…
Ooohhhhhh, so pretty! Anyone would love this card. Thanks for info on the backgrounds you like!
Ericka Strange said…
Beautiful card love the colors and the pop of gold.
Diane Jaquay said…
I really love this, Amy, the gold rimmed label looks gorgeous on the beautiful pre printed design!
I Card Everyone said…
Quick, and fabulous! LOve those sentiments ... you're golden, girl!
=]
Natalie said…
Cute card love the color combo!
LOVE this pretty color palette! Beautiful card!
Take care!
Michele
Dana M said…
Gorgeous! I love the card base, perfectly accented with the sentiment.
Shelly said…
This is fabulous, Amy!! Love the card base and of course, the gold glitter cardstock! ;)
Unknown said…
this font is so gorgeous
BeverlyBL said…
I like how you fluffed up the note card. Added that extra touch.
Sue D said…
I like the card base you used and the gold glitter cardstock.
SRob said…
Pretty card - love the pop of gold glitter!
Happy Dance said…
I love this label set. Since I do have those dies, I will definitely be dropping this stamp set into my cart in the near future. Your card is fantastic. And gold?....Perfect for every occasion, so why not use it?!! Sweet card base too; I'll have to pull some of mine out. You're such an inspiration!! Bev
Mary-Anne V said…
I love the peacock feel to this card.
Unknown said…
Just love the colors and that fun background!
Gorgeous card! Love the idea for jazzing up a premade card!
Suzanne B. Webb said…
Beautiful, love the sentiments and the frames!
cm said…
You've jazzed up this card base beautifully with your gorgeous label! Gold? Keep it coming, Amy...you have the Midas touch (in only an awesome way) when you use it...
Hugs~c
Pam Young said…
Great card!! Just love the colors!!
Annette Allen said…
pretty card.. i love the font on the sentiment..
Laurie said…
I love the card base! I will have to check that site out. Great card!
Denise Bryant said…
Pretty card! Love the gold on it and that awesome shaped label... great die!
Very pretty paper. Love the gold accent. TFS
Linda Breedlove said…
Beautiful, Amy... love the gold glitter cardstock! (Why do we get into these trends? I seem to be obsessed with wood butterflies.) Such an elegant look, and I adore the sentiment stamp and stacked labels. I already have a couple things picked out I want to purchase tomorrow.
Anonymous said…
A fan of easy peasy (but never carry it off) I love the idea of fun pre-made card backgrounds. The glittery border around the LABELED sentiment is perfect!
jessica said…
This is beautiful Amy!
Celeste Goff said…
Pure glittery goodness! Love that pp you used too!
Aimée Dillon said…
Love the colors you used!
Kelly Griglione said…
Oh my gosh, peacock and gold glitter are a match made in heaven! Love them on your card!!
Jinny Newlin said…
What a great paper to highlight your gold label! So striking!