Reverse Confetti Special Release: Be Mine!



Click here for the Neat & Tangled January Release Day Three.

Click here for my Hero Arts project.


Today is the day!  It is the Reverse Confetti January 20th Special Release!  We have some spectacular friends joining us today!  All products are available in the shop now!

The complete hop listing is at the bottom of my post.

We're doing a fun Mini Release that includes:

Clear Designer Bag Bundle:  6 bags + In The Bag Confetti Cuts 
Layered Bow Confetti Cuts
Clear Designer Bags (pkg of 6)

Here's how I was inspired:


Oh my goodness, those Clear Tote Bags are AWESOME!  These are thick plastic rather than cello bags and instantly add style to your projects.  I dropped in a bag of Valentine's Day Sour Gummy Hearts and they fit perfectly!  Using the In The Bag Confetti cuts, I die cut everything in grey cardstock.  I heat embossed the hearts, from Whole Lotta Hearts,  in white for the bag liner.  The tag?  Love it...and it's part of the In The Bag Confetti Cuts!  I used the sweet Puppy Love stamps/confetti cuts to add to the tag.  I colored the pup using Zig Clean Color markers.

Here's a quick shot of the back of the Clear Tote Bag...oh, that clear plastic is a squirrely one to photog!


I teamed up red and gold for the Bow Tie!  I topped off the bow with a button that Annette Allen made!

That's it for me!

In case you get lost along the way, here's the complete hop listing:

Audrey Tokach - January 'Fetti Friend
Jennifer McGuire - Special Guest 
Amy Tsuruta ♡
Nichol Magouirk - Special Guest 
Wanda Guess  - Special Guest


clear tote bag

in the bag


layered bow


Comments

Amy Rohl said…
Love those white hearts on gray, ack!! Sweet tote and tag!!
Kelly said…
such cute packaging! love your grey, white and red combo!
Kristie Goulet said…
What a sweet little gift. Love it!!!
Karen B. said…
Oh how cute are these?! Fantastic way to dress up the goods.
jessica said…
LOVE those bags!! your project is AWESOME Amy!
Ohhhhhhh I love love love these!! Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa said…
Adorable! Love that dog! (That's why I bought it :P) These bags are very cool!
Annette Allen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki Dutcher said…
Just up your alley -- such a fun V Day packaging and gift :)
Lisa H. said…
super cute, Amy! Love that you used the pup on your tag.
SugarGem said…
Oh my gosh this is fun! I want it all
Shirley said…
The bag/pup is so cute...great idea.
Thanh Vo said…
Just jumped from Jen's blog... how fabulous are these little bags!!! Love your little projects.
Audrey Pettit said…
This is such a sweet set, Amy! Omgosh, I love it so much!
Annette Allen said…
Love that button.. :) so glad you are enjoying them. :)
Your projects are amazing..that bow is so cool
Cris G. said…
Cute! Reverse Confetti have the cutest images... the puppy is adorable! Love the thin tag too.
Shelly said…
Oh, this is ADORABLE!!
And those sweet candies...they sound/look yummy! lol (hey, I love my sweets, too!) ;)
jan metcalf said…
Love the puppies, and the color combo, so cute!
Unknown said…
What a super cute dog! Thanks for sharing your project.
Unknown said…
Awesome creations! Puppy is too cute! Love this new release!
Beth H. said…
That goodie bag and accessories are totally awesome!
Kim Faucher said…
Very pretty. I like that touch of gold on the layered bow!
Chris :) said…
Really cute....love the puppy!
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a cute little package! I have a sweet spot for sour gummy anything, I really love the shape/size of that tag too!
Helen F. said…
Sweet treat! Love the adorable puppy
Betty Wright said…
This is wonderful, Amy! Adorable design and details!