Coffee Loving Cardmakers: Sponsor Solo - Concord & 9th


Have you been keeping up with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog?!  There are some really fun new features, one of which is called, Sponsor Solo!  Your hostess is the wonderful Melissa Chipperfield!  This week, the sponsor is Concord & 9th!

Here's my tribute to Concord & 9th:


I used my MISTI and stamped images from the Let's Chat set onto a watercolor panel.  The pink is from my Zig Clean Color, the coffee is Tea Dye Distress Ink.  The card base is from Impress.



I love the delicate lines and the vast space to watercolor!  This is a definite Fav of mine!  

Be sure to check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog!

let's chat
cardstock:  ranger watercolor
cardbase:  impress
stamps:  concord & 9th/let's chat
ink:  ranger archival black, zig clean color marker, tea dye distress stain
other: memory box stitched circle

Comments

Lisa Lara said…
oh this is so fun Amy! Just makes me smile.
Sylvia said…
What a fun stamp set, Amy, sweet card!
Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the soft colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diane Jaquay said…
Love this, Amy, so clean and stylish! This is also one of my favorite sets from Concord & 9th!
Karen B. said…
I just adore this view/take on the coffee mug! Lovely card.
jessica said…
What a fun card Amy!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, this is very cool, Amy! I absolutely love all the lines on this! So graphic and so trendy. Gorgeous soft watercoloring, too!
Tracey McNeely said…
Fantastic card Amy, love your background and that Concord & 9th set.
Keren Baker said…
I totally love that set- it's on my wishlist. Love the delicate pink watercolouring- you do have a way with soft colours and CAS design x
Unknown said…
I have this set & love it. Your card is very sweet, and I love the background. Thanks!
Anonymous said…
Wonderful card!!!
Annette Allen said…
love how you colored this.. awesome card.
Michelle said…
Amy, I've just travelled through your recent blog posts. So many AWESOME cards! Beautiful work.
Seriously, I don't think I have enough room for all these great crafty ideas.... love this!!!
VanessaB said…
so pretty! love the pin striped background- perfect!
SugarGem said…
Um YES this is awesome
Miriam Prantner said…
Wonderfully CAS, love the pink!