Monday, February 1, 2016

Hero Arts: Fabulous Flowers Challenge


Click HERE for my Special Post:  SugarPea Designs Guest 

Click HERE for the Reverse Confetti February SFYTT



Happy February!  It's a super busy day on my blog!  Today is the start of the Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge!  I'm certain that this is going to be a popular challenge and simply can't wait to see how everyone is inspired!

I decided to ink up the new Aren't you Lovely stamp set with coordinating frame cuts:


I went with a green + purple color combo.  The inks I used:

Hero Arts Bold Ink Moss Hybrid Ink
Hero Arts Bold Ink Green Apple Hybrid ink
Hoer Arts Bold Ink Orchid Hybrid Ink
Hero Arts Intense Black

I'm lovin' the new Hybrid Inks!  I finished it off with Hero Arts Gold Shimmer Spray.


This card is perfect for my Mom who celebrates her birthday this month!

Make sure you pop over to the Hero Arts blog for all the challenge details!

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the color combo, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Amy, love the new orchid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gasped out loud at this beauty! (Can we use retired HA products for the challenge?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gasp! This is seriously stunning, Amy!
    And you know how much I adore the bow! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the flowers and pop of twine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful!! Love this to bits, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fresh colours and the flower stamps are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are truly fabulous flowers!! LOVE your layout - especially how you grounded it all with a dark strip and a golden strip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, SO pretty! Love the orchid and lime green, and that glitter strip is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely color combination!!! Reminds me of spring!!! Greatly inspired by your card... Manisha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the inspiration Amy! This colour combo is so wonderful, I would never have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uhm hello, gold and black and flowers....stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is gorgeous! Love the color choices and the hint of gold goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh your card is beautiful, Amy. LOVE that flower stamp set AND the Green/Purple combo is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful! Love the colors and placement of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards! Love the color r combo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the surprise of the green bloom:)

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~