Friday, March 18, 2016

Reverse Confetti: Spring Fling Hop



Click HERE for the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!


click HERE for the DeNami Designs Spring Fling




Welcome to the Reverse Confetti Spring Fling Hop!  I knew that I wanted to design an Easter Basket!  What could be better than coffee + chocolate?!


The Tagged Tote is so much fun and is such a great size to accommodate fun treats!  This is a total Seattle themed Easter Basket that will be going postal to my college boy in NYC.  I'm sure that he'll love it.  I managed to use four stamp set:


I sent both the kids 4 lbs of Costco chocolate after Halloween.  We just didn't have the trick or treater's last year because kids these days don't go out in the sideways rain...that's not how it was in my day (wink).  Anywho's, the Pike Place Espresso Chocolate will be the perfect amount♡


Did you know that the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop starts today?  All the fun starts at 6:00 am pacific HERE.  We're so happy to have Reverse Confetti as a returning Super Sponsor!





tagged

caffeinated

latte

winter word

lovey word

That's it for me...make sure you check out my teamies for tons of fun inspiration!!!!



50 comments:

  1. you always come up with the coolest little gifties. love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 of my most favorite peeps....coffee AND chocolate all in your sweet little Tagged Tote....so cute, so clever! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous little tote, Amy! Makes me smile allll over my face! Thanks for the morning smile!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than coffee, chocolate and FRIENDS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors and I want that coffee cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooooooo fun! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling little gift basket - and with two of the best treats inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun project. I would love to receive one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gift basket and its perfect for the coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute little bag! I love the lots and lots of chocolate sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your adorable coffee tote!! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this tote? LOVE the colors and the chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too cute. I love your little coffee project, such a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect little holder. Sure to bring a big smile, and NOT just for the contents!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your treat holder is
    so cute and happy!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun idea! I may need to buy the Treat Tote die and caffeinated cups stamp set! Good thing my birthday is coming, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Easter bunny knows what I like in my Easter basket!!! 😀
    Lots and lots of coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect for any coffee lover (why yes, feel free to send one to me too lol!) Your son will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great idea! Love the gold bag with brown and pink stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute little way to present a gift card with chocolates. yum a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great idea for gift giving.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so fun - and such a fabulous sentiment too! I haven't seen the "lots and lots of chocolate" before. That's enough to brighten anyone's day!!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  23. This seems like a prrfect Easter gift for your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Right up my alley for an Easter treat! Sweet project!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect way to give a gift of chocolate and coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  26. ...too cute for words. I want to use this idea for my sassy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Everything's better with chocolate.
    The bag is darling.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness! Who DOESN'T love coffee and chocolate? ;0) SUPER-cute basket - fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Um. Nothing is better than coffee and chocolate! He will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The perfect rescue package! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super fun!! I love the packaging - such a great way to gift what is sure to be a yummy bar of chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super cute treat baggie! Great for co-workers!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Coffee and chocolate, nothing better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the idea. So creative. And the cup on the treat box is so elegent

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~