Hero Arts: YAY!





Hello!  I'm up on the Hero Arts blog today featuring the Sweet Sprinkles Bold Prints.   What I like doing is designing 2 different cards featuring the same stamp/product.  I have one up on the Hero Arts blog and here's another one.


I couldn't wait to combine the Sweet Sprinkles Bold Prints with the Yay stamp.  The sprinkles have been heat embossed in white.  This makes the card design so versatile.  It can be for a birthday, a congratulatory event...you name it!

Red + Aqua = Yes, Please!


I finished off the card with clear sequins!

I'd love for you to pop over to the Hero Arts blog to check out my other Sweet Sprinkles Bold Prints card...totally different colors and design!

Comments

Karen B. said…
Both cards are so much fun. Love the use of colors.
Julia Aston said…
What a great bold design!
Sylvia said…
Fun cards, Amy, Yay for both! Happy Tuesday!
Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that big sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shelly said…
Totally fun and sweet cards, Amy!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so fun, Amy!
Lyn said…
Love your cards for Hero Arts, the background stamp is now on my wishlist :)
donna mikasa said…
Such a fun card! Yay!
Audrey Pettit said…
This is so fun! Looks like a party on a card!
Kim Heggins said…
Adorable...just perfect Amy!
jessica said…
Yay for fun cards!!!
LOVE this!
Miriam Prantner said…
This is such a fun sentiment! I love it!
Helen F. said…
I'm lovin' the sprinkles and fun color combo on this one, Amy.