Monday, May 30, 2016

Sponsor Solo: The Ton


Post 2 of 2 for today...click here for my Neat & Tangled post.




Hello!  I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog with the Sponsor Solo feature!  This week we're spotlighting:



Such a Super Fan of The Ton...their products are all wonderful.  Check out my card that I designed with three of their FAB sets:


Chuckling....seriously, this is so me.  Coffee + Green = me
I did a smidge of masking to customize the sentiment♡  My saucer is compliments of a roll of washi because I didn't want to ruin my card by doing it freestyle...too much pressure.

Here are the sets I used (click on the image)

hug in a mug


caffeine crush


like a boss

Pop on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog to read about The Ton and to see an awesome project by Effie, owner of The Ton.



9 comments:

  1. I love this card! I love the ton stamps! Gonna have to case it! Thanks amy 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!!!!!!!! That is the best sentiment EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent card and I love the sentiment! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun coffee card! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun card, Amy! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy this is such a fun card, the sentiment is so true--lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, this is a great "Amy" card! Awesome stamps too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! I love how you changed up the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~