Happy Birthday Katie!



Hello!  There's a group of us that celebrate each other's birthday's with a birthday blog hop!  Today we are celebrating Katie Brooks!  You should have arrived here from Kate's blog which is the beginning of the hop!

Katie and I have been friends for awhile.  We use to be walking buddies but then she changed jobs (happy for her, sad for me) so now we aren't walking buddies anymore.  She is such a sweet friend and has a huge heart.  Katie, I hope you have a magnificent birthday and I know this year is going to be just fabulous...you deserve all the happiness in the world💜

I had to ink up the Stampin' Up Birthday Blooms.  Love this set and yes, it's a purple bloom.  It seems that the color is definitely warming up with me and I love it teamed up with green!


My card is inspired by an older sketch from Global Design Project.  This is just one site that is a go to for me when I'm looking for Stampin' Up inspiration.  Their design team is wow.


Okie dokie...hippety hop over to Toni's blog!  I know she has an awesome card to share!

In case you get lost along the way, here is the complete listing:

Toni 
Laura
Lenae 
BIRTHDAY GIRL -->  Katie


Comments

So beautiful! Thank you for your kind words my friend.
Shelly said…
Oooh, this is beautiful! Love that purple bloom!
Julia Aston said…
Your blooms is beautiful against the text gray background!
Love this -sweet colors!
tonyamaries said…
This is so pretty! I love it in purple!
Sylvia said…
Katie will love her card, Amy, so very pretty, love your coloring! Happy Tuesday!
Lisa Lara said…
I always love how you use designer paper Amy. This flower pops on the grays!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Gorgeous bloom! I love it in the purple with the fun green leaves! Lucky girl getting this card :)
Migdalia said…
Absolutely beautiful!
Helen F. said…
What a lovely birthday card for Katie! Beautiful purple, Amy ;-)
Toni said…
Swoon-worthy!
SugarGem said…
Oh wow this is gorgeous, Amy!
Lynn said…
Love, love, love this card!
Karen B. said…
The two colors I avoid and you make such beautiful pieces with them.
Nora Noll said…
What a beautiful card. I LOVE the purple and the gray together. Great design!
Annette Allen said…
aww such a pretty card..
Cris G. said…
Gorgeous! The bloom is wow, and so are the papers!
This is gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!! The purple is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisaerica said…
Beautiful Amy! I love the purple with the green, lol! I have and love this set, you've inspired me to pull it out. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Celeste Goff said…
Beautiful card Amy! Your friend is going to love it!
Ashwini Rao said…
Beautiful card Amy!! Love the purple! Bet your friend will love it!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Such pretty flowers! Love the purple and the stripes!