Hero Arts: Need a hand?


Were you one of the lucky shoppers that scored on the Hero Arts July My Monthly Hero kit?!  If so, isn't it awesome?!  If not, have you seen the optional add-on products?!  In today's card I have a combo of both:


I used the sequin mix from the July MMH kit and the Optional Add on Color Layering Octopus stamp set.  I love how it turned out with the Orchid + Aquatic Bold Inks!


The sentiment has been stamped in Hero Arts Charcoal Shadow ink.  

I love the sentiments in the Color Layering Octopus set:


Love the detailed coordinating Frame Cuts:





Comments

Hussena said…
Love your card, Amy. That octopus looks so fun!
Soooooooooo fun! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, how awesome! I looooooove those colors together! Wow, what a striking look!
Becca Cruger said…
Ermagerhd this is faaaaabulous! That octopus never has looked this good (and probably never will look this good again!) So shimmery and pretty!
Julia Aston said…
Love the colors you used on that fun octo - and the shaker makes it even Fun-er (!?!)
Unknown said…
I LOVE the colors of that octopus!!! SO fun!!
Cris G. said…
Super cute, and the sentiment is so funny!
Lisaerica said…
Hi Amy, no I wasn't lucky enough and I wasn't going to wait and take a chance it would get sold out so I ordered one. I haven't gotten a chance to play with yet, but I'm thinking about all the things I want to make, lol. Love this card, my fav a shaker. The colors are so pretty. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Annette Allen said…
love how you stamped the octopus.. cute card
TesaB said…
Haha, this is sooo cute and fun!
SmilynStef said…
those colors are stunning together
Unknown said…
Amy, I love your octopus shaker would love to try that one of these days
Arianna Barbara said…
Oh wow! Absolutely stunning! I love youe shaker card and the colours you used!!! <3 <3 <3
Sylvia said…
Love your card, Amy and that Octopus stamp!
Karen B. said…
My new favorite card! This is sooo cool.
Miriam Prantner said…
That octopus is so striking!