You are so cool



Sadly, July is coming to a close.  Did you know that July is National Ice Cream Month?  The kids & I celebrated by going HERE on Sunday.  My ice cream of choice:  Stumptown Coffee.  THIS awesome card by Deanne reminded me that I needed to use my MFT You're the Sweetest  + the Sweet Treats die-namics:


I was inspired by the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  I whipped up this card yesterday morning but when I was initially doing the photo editing, I thought something didn't look right.  When I went back to the sketch, I realized that I forgot to add the circular detail.  I flipped the location because it looked better on the other side (wink).


Um yeah, did you see this gorgeous Color Throwdown?!!!!!


The colors I used are Stampin' Up's:  

Crisp Cantaloupe  •  So Saffron  •  Pink Pirouette

Oh, by the way, notice the cone and the popsicle stick----> Starbucks Coffee Sleeve

Comments

This is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ice cream.... ah....so refreshing for our heat wave....
Vicki Dutcher said…
HA! You are so good at incorporating sleeves onto your cards! :) -- Super fun card
Karen B. said…
I have enjoyed a lot of ice cream this month! Fun card!
Nora Noll said…
This is so pretty!! I adore your colors and like that fun circle you used behind the treats. I am sad that July is coming to a close. One step sooner to having to go back to work!!
Migdalia said…
Super fun and Yummy!
Lisaerica said…
Hi Amy, love the colors and texture, they look yummy enough to eat. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Cris G. said…
Oh Amy, this card is so very gool (good+cool)! As I see it, forgetting the circular detail was a happy accident, because I LOVE how you solved the problem!
My favorite brand of ice cream is Häagen-Dazs, especially strawberry cheesecake and a mix of the fabulous Belgian chocolate and caramel... they are both divine, but here at home we are ice cream monsters, so we've been trying to avoid commercial ice cream, opting for yogurt or real fruit ice cream instead.
Lisa Lara said…
Love love love it Amy.
donna mikasa said…
Oh yum! Love the subtle shading on the creamsicle and yay for Starbucks upcycling!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the cool treats and the vellum sentiment piece!
Tracey McNeely said…
Such a sweet card Amy, love the soft colours!
Sylvia said…
Sweet card, Amy, love the colors!
Broni said…
Super sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!