Hero Arts: Love all




Hello!  Today I'm up on the Hero Arts blog sharing a card that uses the New Shakespearean Poetry stamp set which was an Add-on for the (sold out) August My Monthly Hero kit.  I decided to use it in 2 projects so you can see the versatility of the set.

Pineapple + Poetry

I haven't inked up the fun Pineapple stamp!  This is my first real attempt in no line coloring and although I need more practice, I'm still quite happy with it.  Who can resist a pink pineapple?

Isn't that quote perfect on top of the pineapple?

I stamped the pineapple in a light colored distress ink and then used my Zig Clean Color Markers to color it in.

Make sure you pop over to the Hero Arts blog for a totally different look with the same stamp set!

Comments

Lynn said…
The quote is perfect on top of the pineapple. I love it!
Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that pineapple and the quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
perfect words to live by, amy ... now I wish I hadn't packed my own little pineapple - just the sweetest little card, and it reminds me of our day together ... xx
=]
cm said…
A delightful pink pineapple paired with a powerful sentiment! I second Michele: a wonderfully sweet, pretty card! BTW: my kit arrived! Yayyyyyy!!
Hugs~c
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, a pink pineapple... that is fabulous! And great job on the no-line watercoloring! Love this look, and love how you stamped that great quote right over top! <3
Arianna Barbara said…
Both cards are beautiful Amy!!!!
Becca Cruger said…
You know, if you're not careful you're going to have to start up a pineapple-lover's quarterly hop, too. ;) Such a sweet and fresh design!
donna mikasa said…
Love that pink pineapple! And the quote.
Cris G. said…
Well, answering to your question, I can't resist a stamped pink pineapple... but I don't think I would actually eat one :). The quote is perfect anywhere, because it is so true...
I just received my kit and it is soooo gorgeous!
Celeste Goff said…
Beautiful card Amy!!!
yyam said…
Sooooo sweet. I think I may now need a pineapple stamp.

P/s: Have you tried out those Ecoline markers yet? You can use them like those Zig markers.
Hetty said…
A sweet and delicious card.