Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Final Day!



I can't believe it, today is the final day of the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  As I type out this post, there are 748 linkies!  This Paper Crafting Community is awesome...both the Sponsors + all the Paper Crafters!

Chaitali, my partner in crime coffee, reminded me that yesterday (National Coffee Day) it was 2 years ago when we had our very first hop!  2 years?!  WOW.

It's truly a labor of coffee love...all the logistics and communication...all the work is so worth it because everyone enjoys it as much as I do!  

So I give you my final card for the hop:


So, I might have a 'couple' coffee, tea + cocoa sets/products.  It tends to grow a lot during the hop...I'm easily enabled and with so much fantastic inspiration...how can I resist?

So today's card uses Super Sponsor Newton's Nook  - Falling for You, available at Super Sponsor The Heart Desires!  I did some masking, I combined Ken Oliver Color Bursts and Zig Clean Color Markers.  

The paper is by Simple Stories and the Scallop Frame dies are from Pretty Pink Posh - another Super Sponsor!

My card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:


Have you linked up yet?!  Remember we have some awesome FLASH prizes...to be able for today's wave, you'll need to upload your project by 5 pm pacific!




Comments

Love this!!!! I keep thinking, "Oh I don't have time to make another card" and then I think of you and want to shower you with coffee love... so while I'm working most of the day, you never know...
Judy1223 said…
Wow, two years! I'm so happy for you, so grateful to you both for starting it, and so proud to say I've participated in every hop sop far! Your cards are all fabulous, and I LOVE this one to pieces! Thank you, Amy...you have brought happiness to my days by organizing this fun hop each season! THANK YOU! My next coffee is a cheers to you!
Fikreta said…
very nice card!
wonderful text!
Fiki
Teri said…
Love this card. you've been a fabulous blog hostess and it's been fun participating in the hops.
Shelly said…
Awesome card! That's one set I'm gonna have to get my hands on! ;)
Thank you for another AMAZING hop, Amy!! <3
Sheri Gilson said…
Awesome card, Amy! Thank you again for hosting such a fun event...can't wait for the next one!
Helen F. said…
Oh the plaid is fabulous on this beauty, Amy. Love the sweet sentiment :-)
Fabulous card. I love the wanter color background
Ceal said…
Gorgeous card, Amy! Thank you so much for all you do to host these hops, I'm not a coffee drinker but I do enjoy the hops
AJ Bodine said…
This set is on my immediate wish list, what a beautiful card Amy, thank you again for a wonderful hop! I've participated in all but 1. I do my best never to miss them :)
Tee said…
A gorgeous Autumn card and sentiment! Thank You Amy for making my week an inspirational and happy one! Hugs,Tee
Linda Callahan said…
Such a cozy look - love the plaid and splashy sentiment! Glad you shared it at FMS!
KT Fit Kitty said…
Yes, I remember the first hop! The hops have come a long way since then! Back then, it was all so new - I remember not having very many coffee or tea stamps! So grateful for all the effort and time you put into these hops, Amy. You are right - so many people enjoy it! Me included! Your card is gorgeous - love, love, love this Newton's Nook stamp! Beautiful Color Burst background as well!
Becca Yahrling said…
I love this whole sentiment - it's so awesome! Great card! I didn't realize this hop is ONLY 2 years old ... I thought I missed years & years of this awesome party! lol I'm addicted.
CarlavdM said…
Wonderfull card for the last day of the hop.
You have a new record Amy...829 card for the FALL HOP...congratulations...and thank you for another awesome week of card making fun with Coffee and Tea for me.
Doudou said…
Beautiful card! Love the colors and all the details!
Cris G. said…
Love that NN stamp. Great card!
EEEKKKKKKKKK! I loveeeeeeeee that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
You've got a knack for making awesome backgrounds lately!
Jen Brum said…
What a great card! So perfect for fall! I love that image and the great background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Anonymous said…
Oh I love the white dishes. Is the scalloped one available? I have white milk glass on my mantle right now. But that's not why I am here. Want to say thanks for this neat idea of a blog. No thing much keeps me away from my coffee. ..in summer I just ice it. I like your card style too.
Lisa said…
Yummy background Amy! I just ordered that stamp set today... and another..lol... I mean... free shipping!...lol! #amymademebuyit Love this beautiful card. Thanks so much for another great hop. So much inspiration and fun! My house is a mess and I'm exhausted and my fingers are starting to stiffen...lol! but I love it every time!
Tonya said…
Great card...as always. :-)
Miriam Prantner said…
Love this stamp and the paper choices!
Jen Timko said…
Fabulous! Congratulations on another successful hop. Your work putting this together is so appreciated. Love your fun card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Hetty said…
Beautiful card and wow what a great hop this was..is...!