Hero Arts: my cup of coffee




Hello!  I'm up on the Hero Arts blog today with a holiday themed card but before you go, I whipped up a different card for my blog.  

Check out the You're My Cup of Coffee stamp that I received from my friend Katie!  Isn't it fun inked up in the Ombre Autumn?  What about the Rings Bold Prints ...perfect teamed up with a coffee themed card?


The base is Kraft paper with Soft Brown Shadow Ink.

I was inspired by my Coffee Loving Cardmaker's teamie, Helen Gullett.  She's the featured designer for this week's CASE-ing DT challenge:


I copied her overall design but kept mine with a Fall Theme.  I love Helen's card with the pops of color.

Just a reminder that the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop starts this Friday, September 23rd at 6:00 am!



Remember to pop over to the Hero Arts blog to see my holiday themed card!



Comments

Cris G. said…
Perfect take on Helen's card, Amy! Loving those ombre ink pads, the colors in the one you used for this card are just scrumptious!
None None said…
Stunning card, Amy!! I love your take on Helen's card. The pop of color behind the coffee cup is super fun!! Thanks for the reminder that the blog hop starts on Friday - I better get my hiney in gear!!
Unknown said…
LOVE it!! that coffee cup is just perfect!!
Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors! Off to see the other!!!!!!!!!!!
Arianna Barbara said…
Oh wow Amy! Your card is amazing! i love the colours you used! <3
lovely the golden detail!!
Lisaerica said…
So pretty Amy, love the little pop. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
paperpicnic said…
Amazing, Amy! Love the ombre mug with the Rings background! It's beautiful and perfect!
Helen Gullett said…
Love this a latte, Amy! The rings for the side is super cool. And the Fall ombre color on the cup is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
Loly Borda said…
I love your cup Amy! Those yummy colors! And your take on Helen's card is perfect. I love that design!
Tracey McNeely said…
I love your card and Helen's card. The coffee rings on the edge are a perfect compliment to the rainbow cup!
Audrey Pettit said…
What an adorable card, Amy, and such a fun take on Helen's awesome card, too! Love the ombre ink with the kraft background, and that touch of gold adds a spark of elegance to this, too, that I adore. And seriously love that edge of coffee rings. Just so fun!
Love that in the ombre and...aww thanks for the shout out!
cm said…
So very pretty, Amy! Love those fall colours!
Hugs~c