Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti Day Three: FAB {BOO} LOUS




Hey there 'Fetti Fans, it's the Countdown to Confetti Day 3!!!!

On the 8th all the new Reverse Confetti stamps, confetti cuts + 4 new product lines will be available for purchase. We will be counting down the fun until New Release Day! 


Our September 'Fetti Friend:  


Today, we're featuring:

Treat Tubes & Treat Tube Topper

I'm also playing with:

Lacy Scallop Frames confetti cuts
Treat Yo' self stamp set
Fright Night 6x6 Pattern Paper Pad
Charcoal Twine
Confetti Colors Cardstock & Dye Ink 

Here's an ABC (anything but a card) project.  I love the new Treat Tubes & Treat Tube Toppers!!!  I filled mine with coffee candy...YUM!  I also made a coordinating tag.


The Treat Tubes are so much fun and a snap to make!  I added a bit of scallops to mine by trimming off some toppers that I cut from the Grape Soda cardstock.  I finished off my project with the Charcoal twine.



Check out my fun tag...it is slightly hard to notice but I used the new Lacy Scallop Frames:


The sentiment is from the Treat Yo' Self stamp set and has been heat embossed with Hero Arts Black fine detail powder.  I managed to find a coordinating clothes pin and added some gold sequin trim to make everything fun + festive.

If you've been following me for any length of time, you know that although I tend to be a clean + crisp kind of crafter, I love my pattern paper pads and this new Fright Night one is AWESOME.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on September 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.








Cardstock – Premium 100lb cardstock.  We will be introducing 4-5 colors at a time.  These will be available in 12 sheets of single color and 12 sheet multi-color sheet packs.







Ink – Premium Dye Ink that coordinates with our Confetti Colors Cardstock.  Available in full pads, re-inkers and 4 packs of ink cubes.




Patterned Paper – Gorgeous, heavyweight 65lb patterned paper in 6×6 pads (no loose sheets!) featuring designs that coordinate with our cardstock and ink.  Designed by in house artists with no stock images.





Remember to hop over to the 
Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs!   


Amy Kolling

Heather Pulvirenti

Diane Jaquay

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Audrey Tokach

Amy Tsuruta

Amy Sheffer

Leigh Penner

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles

And, we have a few more special peeps joining in on all the fun today…

Lydia Fielder

Melissa Phillips


Wanda Guess (via Instagram)







Comments

Christy Q said…
So fun, Amy!!! Love the detail of the purple scallops you added to your treat topper ends as it really adds a whole new level of "wow" factor. Love the fun tag you made and how fun was it that you has a black mini clothespin to use!!

Keep rockig the purple as you are on a roll!!! Wow, not one drop of green anywhere either? I am seriously impressed, my friend. ;)
Sue D said…
Cute tag and fabulous colors.
Leigh Penner said…
Wonderful! I love what you've created for the release!
Love love love these!! That sentiment is sooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Adding a layer of the scalloped edge to the treat tube is a great idea!
These treat tubes are AWESOME! I love how you have made yours so perfect for Halloween! What a fun idea!
Michele
crimsonowl@charter.net
srob said…
Your treat idea is fab-boo-Lou's!!
Diane Jaquay said…
Awesome, Amy, the addition of the gold sequin trim is perfect with your gold wrapped candies!!
Sheri Gilson said…
Very cute, Amy! Love how you used traditional Halloween colors!
Becca Yahrling said…
These treat tubes are awesome! Yours is so cute, adding the purple trim. And adorable tag, too, using my favorite purple paper. :-)
Debbie Rumpza said…
Lovely! I really like the Fab-Boo-lous stamp!
Shelly said…
These are awesome! Loving that treat tube!
Dianne said…
Love the treat box....and that perfect tag!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super fun treat packaging! I do love the released [soon] colors of card stock too
Mary Holshouser said…
Wonderful projects.
Love the combination of black
and purple.
The tag is great - good use of
the printed paper.
thanks for sharing.
Tracey McNeely said…
So cool Amy, love the treat tubes with the gold candy inside!
greggers said…
Love black and purple together for halloween, perfect!
Super cute and fun. The possibilities are endless. Just love this new product release. Just wonderful.
Denise Bryant said…
Love this fun Halloween treat tube and tag! Great purple & black combo, and fun details! Lovin' this release!
Michelle Usadel said…
I love it! The layers and the sparkle on the sentiment - amazing!
Fabulous release. Great project idea Amy!
Hetty said…
Such a delicious idea!
Karen B. said…
Love the purple on your design. So cute!
Unknown said…
This is such a beautiful flower and a wonderful release. Thank you for sharing.
cm said…
Completely smitten with your treat-and-tag ensemble! Fab-BOO-lous, especially with black/purple!
Hugs~c
Cris G. said…
So fun and FAB {BOO} LOUS products... love the lacy scallop frames! Your ABC projects are really great for Halloween!
Kathy said…
The purple and black Treat Topper is my favorite! Fantastic, Amy.
Unknown said…
I seriously want it ALL!
Evelyn vasquez said…
Oh yeah! The purple black combination is truly incredible.