Reverse Confetti September Blog Hop!






Today is the day!  It is the Reverse Confetti September 
Release Blog Hop!  That means all the new release products that we've been sneak peekin' are now available in the shop!



So, if you've been following me for any length of time, you know that my favorite color is green and purple tends to be a color that I'm challenged with.  Lately, I've been working hard to incorporate more colors into my designs that I don't naturally gravitate towards...check out today's card:


I love how my Mummy scenery turned out!!!!  Love that guy from Best Witches and wanted to work again with him.  I teamed him up with the bats from the Halloween Bits confetti cuts.  Do you spy the strip of Fright Night Pattern Paper?  That pad is AWESOME and definitely a must have!  I finished off my card with Charcoal Twine.


In case you were wondering, my background was made with Ken Oliver Color Bursts in Violet + Lemon Yellow.  Perfect spooky background for that sweet Mummy.

My card was inspired by the current Retro Sketches:


Make sure you hop around to see how my teamies were inspired:

Amy Tsuruta --> that's me!




bet witches

best witches confetti cuts

halloween bits




charcoal twine

Patterned Paper – Gorgeous, heavyweight 65lb patterned paper in 6×6 pads (no loose sheets!) featuring designs that coordinate with our cardstock and ink.  Designed by in house artists with no stock images.

fright night 6x6 pattern paper

blooms 'n buds

blooms 'n buds confetti cuts



treat yo' self

happy harvest

happy harvest confetti cuts

lacy scallop frames

leaf cover panel

web tag layer confetti cut

grateful, thankful, blessed

wheat confetti cuts



treat tube topper

treat tubes


Cardstock – Premium 100lb cardstock.  We will be introducing 4-5 colors at a time.  These will be available in 12 sheets of single color and 12 sheet multi-color sheet packs.

combo 1 cardstock

grape soda cardstock

iced aqua cardstock

lime green cardstock

tangerine cardstock

cloud white cardstock

Ink – Premium Dye Ink that coordinates with our Confetti Colors Cardstock.  Available in full pads, re-inkers and 4 packs of ink cubes.

dye ink pads

dye ink cubes

Stencils – 6 x 6 plastic stencils to use on all of your paper crafting, mixed media and Bible journaling projects.

lotsa dots stencil







Comments

Christy Q said…
Super fun card, Amy!! Love the background with the Color Bursts! You definitely rocked this release. ;) Like you, I have a few colors (purple, yellow) that I do not voluntarily reach for so I will challenge myself to use them in the near future.
Lisa H. said…
soooo great! I love that background with your mummy and bat! what a fab card.
Leigh Penner said…
What a super fun background and card!
Unknown said…
Wow! Amy that background!! Beautiful!
Love love love this! LOVING that FABULOUS background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
That mummy is so adorable! Great release week of products
Diane Jaquay said…
This is so adorable, Amy, love the fun background you created for your mummy!
littlesavedgirl said…
Love your watercolor background Amy !
Sheri Gilson said…
Adorable! Love the sweet lil' mummy! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Retro Sketches!
Marcie Sharp said…
So darn cute! What a fun card!
Happy Dance said…
You are soooo brave! I haven't tried anything like Brushos yet, and I love how yours turned out. Perfect Halloweeny night sky. And that mummy...cute, cute, and not one bit scary! Perfect sketch for your card too. Absolutely adorable! Bev
cm said…
WOW! Love that Halloween-sky background; perfect for bats and mummies! Brushos...added to my list!
Hugs~c
Miriam Prantner said…
That background looks amazing! Love it!
Cris G. said…
Swoon... your background is top notch, Amy!!! Perfect for the terrific (literally in both meanings) scene you created :)!
Helen Gullett said…
I love your background, Amy! Super fantastic for that cute mummy boy :)

(P.S. Would you mind to check if I am still no-reply blogger or not? THANKS A LATTE!)
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, wow, fantastic! As a huge Halloween lover, I am ALL ABOUT THIS card!!
Teresa Doyle said…
EeeeeK! This is so sweet Amy!