Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® + Lawn Fawn




Hello and Welcome to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®  + Lawn Fawn collaboration!  Make sure you check both blogs for tons of inspiration this week!  I have a fun little project to share today, check out some of my supplies:



I decided to make an ABC project (Anything But a Card) using the new Lawn Fawn Scallop Treat Box.  I die cut it twice using the same kraft cardstock.  I teamed it up with the Extreme Double-sided Tape - 1/8".  


I need to decorate the front of the box before assembling the box together so I used the Lovable Legends stamp set along with the Stitched Tree Borders and the Pint Sized Patterns:  Beachside paper  pad.  The E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser is the perfect adhesive to assemble the scenery!  The Big foot is on Thin 3D Foam Squares – Mix White.  I’m a big fan of having my designs spill off of the base. 


Putting together the treat box is super quick and easy.  Here are the pieces laid out and ready to peel aways the Extreme Double-sided Tape - 1/8".


With the one side complete, this pic shows what it looks like:


Here's the finished project!


This Treat box is perfect to drop in wrapped candies or even a gift card!  I love how it instantly becomes the card and wrap ---> perfect!

Remember to pop over to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®  + Lawn Fawn blogs to check out all the projects today and be eligible for prizes!  There will be inspiration galore all week long! 






Comments

Arianna Barbara said…
Awww!!! Your treat box is so cute!!! <3
Sooooooooooo cute! I love love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McStamper said…
Love your treat box. So cute.
Lisaerica said…
So stinkin cute Amy! He's adorable standing on the word birthday, clever girl. I love this idea, right up my alley. I'm not a fan of wrapping gifts, I avoid it if at all possible. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Teresa Doyle said…
Amy this is way too cute! I only have about 4 kids here on Halloween so I like to make extra special treat bags/boxes. Love this!
Cris G. said…
Very very cute, kids will love it!
Hetty said…
Cute cut box for goodies.
Love it and the image is super fun.
Such a cute little critter and treat box!