The Heart Desires Challenge #4: From me to you




Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today is the start of a new challenge over on The Heart Desires blog, Challenge #4:




  • Challenge Rules:
  • Challenges will run from the first Wednesday to the last Wednesday of each month.
  • Use one, two or three of the identified elements.
  • If you choose to use colors, you need only use 2 or 3 of them.  Use your choice of neutrals (white, kraft, black, gray).
  • Identify the elements you chose to use if not readily evident.
  • Enter up to 3 times and combine with no more than 5 challenges, including ours.
  • Include the inspiration pic as well as a link to the challenge in your post.
  • The challenge winner will be invited to be a future guest designer.
  • Most importantly, have fun!!!!
Isn't that fun?!  Love the bright colors and the pops of black!  Here's how I was inspired...I used the sketch, the colors and the inspiration!


I combined 2 stamp sets by Concord & 9th:






All the watercoloring is ala Peerless and I topped off the card with the awesome Eyelet Outlet Matte Black Enamel Dots!


Remember to pop over to The Heart Desires blog to see how my teamies were inspired.  We're also thrilled to have Cris G as our Guest Designer!




Comments

Karen B. said…
Amy I love how your style has turned a bit chic and classy!
Marlena M. said…
I LOVE THIS Amy! Such a stylish card~
Amy Rohl said…
What a strikingly gorgeous card, Amy! LOVE the colors in this challenge...just might have to play along!
Hetty said…
I totally love your card, very classy and beautiful.
Nora Noll said…
Oh WOW!! I LOVE this card!! The stamp set is stunning and I love the black and white on the side!!
SugarGem said…
This is so beautiful!
Cris G. said…
You know how much I LOVE this card!!!
Lyn said…
Gorgeous card and I am a bit of an enamel dot hoarder so I might have to go check them out :)
Shelly said…
Super LOOOVE this!
Migdalia said…
Absolutely beautiful!
Stunner! Feel free to send to me! ;)
donna mikasa said…
Amy!! This is probably (for now) my most favorite Amy card! Love the design, the colors--love it all!
Lynn said…
Love this layout and those stripes along with the amazing flowers. Swoon!!
cm said…
I agree 200% with all the others: stunning!
Hugs~c
Miriam Prantner said…
Fantastic and graphic! I love the angle of the white panel and that great black and white print. So pretty!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omword, that's stunning! So graphic and eye catching!
Sue L. said…
LUV this card Amy. The horizontal Bl and white stripes behind the turned Wh card, the subtle green splashes.... all fabulicious. ♡