Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is the start of a new challenge over on The Heart Desires blog, Challenge #4:
- Challenge Rules:
- Challenges will run from the first Wednesday to the last Wednesday of each month.
- Use one, two or three of the identified elements.
- If you choose to use colors, you need only use 2 or 3 of them. Use your choice of neutrals (white, kraft, black, gray).
- Identify the elements you chose to use if not readily evident.
- Enter up to 3 times and combine with no more than 5 challenges, including ours.
- Include the inspiration pic as well as a link to the challenge in your post.
- The challenge winner will be invited to be a future guest designer.
- Most importantly, have fun!!!!
I combined 2 stamp sets by Concord & 9th:
All the watercoloring is ala Peerless and I topped off the card with the awesome Eyelet Outlet Matte Black Enamel Dots!
Remember to pop over to The Heart Desires blog to see how my teamies were inspired. We're also thrilled to have Cris G as our Guest Designer!