Concord & 9th Guest Designer - Happy Card Frame Die




Hello and Happy Friday!  I'm so thrilled to be one of the October Guests over at Concord & 9th!  

Check out their new products:


Today I'm sharing 2 projects that use the new Happy Card Frame Die set over on the Concord & 9th blog! 



I'm giving you a sneak peek of one of my cards.  I used the Happy Card Frame Die with the gorgeous Mistletoe Card Frame Add-On Die.


I wanted the Mistletoe to be the star of the show:


I cut the Happy Card Frame using Bazzill Marshmallow.  I use my Zig Clean Color Markers.  The bow has been cut with a scrap piece of cardstock and the berries have been die cut in Bazzill Marshmallow.

Super clean and crisp eh?  That background panel?  It's pieced together with strips of MFT Cardstock.  

I stamped the envelope with the Happy Words and O Christmas Tree stamp sets.

I wanted to give both Angie + Greg a big shout out for giving me the opportunity to be a guestie!  I've had so much fun and wanted to share my other projects that I created this month:





Hop over to the Concord & 9th blog to see my other project that I designed especially for today! 






Comments

Laurel said…
Gorgeous projects! I just received those goodies, can't wait to put them to use :)
jessica said…
Gorgeous projects Amy!!!!!
Happy Friday!
Diane Jaquay said…
You did a fabulous job with all of your projects at Concord & 9th this month, Amy, well done!
Anonymous said…
These are great!!!
Karen B. said…
Amy these are all GORGEOUS!
I Card Everyone said…
We are the lucky ones, amy ... just to see all the wonderful ways your brain works! LOve Concord & 9th!
=]
Kim S said…
I so love their stamps and you have shown them off beautifully!! Their images and sentiments are so unique - they can stand alone without lots of extras - and you've clearly demonstrated that!
Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE these, Amy!!! Concord & 9th has been coming out with some cool stuff.
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous projects, Amy! Concord and 9th has some beautiful stamps/dies and you've showcased these newies to perfection, Jo x
Lisa said…
Oh my!! Love all of this! Of course they wanted you!
SugarGem said…
Wow so much-loved cuteness! Love all of these
Kim Heggins said…
So much sweetness here!!!
LauraJane:) said…
Love your color choices Amy!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, goodness! Amazing projects, Amy! congrats on your guest designer spot!!