25 Day of Christmas Tags :: Reverse Confetti




I'm thrilled to be part of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags Event.  Today features Reverse Confetti:



For all of the details of this mega event, read the details HERE.

Here's how I was inspired:


LOL...that sentiment gets me every time!  So funny and sigh, so true...it's from the Naughty or Nice set.

I was able to incorporate tons of fun Reverse Confetti products.  Let's start at the bottom and work our way up!  

The base is the Tag Me, Too in Stone cardstock.  Do you like my decorated cookie?  I  used the Donut You Know confetti cuts!  It has been decorated with white icing (cloud white cardstock) and topped off with Holly confetti cuts.  I used Lime Green and Brick cardstock.



donut you know

holly confetti cuts

tag me too

lime green

brick



cloud white cardstock

stone cardstock

Pop over to Tracey's blog to see how she was inspired...along with some of my teamies!

You won't want to miss this:

Reverse Confetti Thankful for You SALE








Comments

Hehehehehe ... this is the BEST ever!!!!
Love your tag, Amy! It really makes me smile!
Take care!
Michele
Diane Jaquay said…
I just realized that's a donut on your tag (duh lol!) Now the sentiment makes sense to me lol! Super duper CUTE, Amy!
I Card Everyone said…
I LOve this set of sentiments ... you know, it's more than words! Your tag is seriously the cutest! Now I'm off to search for my Thanksgiving Pants!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you, my wonderful friend! xx
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
HA! Perfect sentiment - I am wearing my fat pants as I type ;)
Vicki Dutcher said…
Oh yes - Happy Turkey Day too!
Mary Holshouser said…
Funny tag.
Love it - so true.
thanks for sharing
Happy thanksgiving.
Lynn said…
Definitely need the fat pants this time of year! The tag is fabulous.
NanW said…
Love the sentiment!
Cris G. said…
Super adorable and fun tag! Love all the white(s) with some pops of color... the sentiment reminds me that I'm wearing my fat pants for too long, now I need some new stylish pants :).
Rema DeLeeuw said…
Sweet tag! Love the sentiment.
Audrey Pettit said…
Such a cute tag, and that sentiment makes me laugh! Love how you turned the donut die into a holiday cookie! So creative!
Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Kim Heggins said…
Such a sweet and yummy tag!!!! Happy Thanksgiving.
Helen Gullett said…
What a lovely tag, Amy!
Lisa said…
hahahahahaha!!! Love this! So funny!
Lindsey said…
Ha! Cracking up here. So funny. What a sentiment and a great tag!
Karen B. said…
That sentiment cracks me up! What a super fun tag.
SugarGem said…
Oh so cute. That sentiment is hilarious. I could actually make this one minus the sentiment... Darling
Helen F. said…
Ha Ha! Your tag is too funny, Amy! Love the sentiments in this stamp set :)