25 Days of Christmas Tags - Nordic Knit Tag





I wanted to link up a tag for Tracey McNeely's 25 Day of Christmas Tags.  It's been so busy on my blog so I'm glad I was able to squeeze in a day!

First of all, I was inspired by Kimberly's tag:


This gal deserves a shout out...not only did she design the stamp set she used...she's an overall rock star...seriously.  We're part of the same crafty group (call me lucky!) and she manages the make 'n takes.  Let me tell you, she's the Queen of the Make 'n Takes...everytime we get to create several of the most awesome cards.

Here's how I was inspired:


I loved the pink + gold that Kimberly used in her design and honestly, one thing lead to another and when I was finished mine turned out Green + Hot Pink...go figure.  See the background pattern of my tag?  I did a repeat stamping of the pattern in the upper right of her set, Nordic Knit Tag:


That's as Mixed Media as I get...I wanted to get more messy but it just wasn't happening.  So although my tag doesn't necessarily look anything like Kimberly's beautiful tag, I was and always am definitely inspired by her💚

Comments

Hetty said…
Such a darling card. Socks are always fun.
Love love love love this!! (I was inspired by hers too, when I saw it on Tracey's blog!) LOVING the colors and that stocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
I love this Amy, and it's got your signature green!
richardbreaks said…
You had me at "Nordic!" Such a fun, happy card.
Shelly said…
Beautiful tag, Amy! Love it!
And don't you just love Kimberly and her stamp set?!...she's awesome and so is her stamp set! :)
I LOVE the little moose on the stocking, Amy! This is SO cute!
Take care!
Michele
Karen B. said…
Of course I love that you incorporated green!
Indy's Designs said…
Oh your take on the tag is wonderful! Love those stocking images!
Audrey Pettit said…
I love a touch of pink at the holidays, so I think this is absolutely amazing, Amy! Adorable background and totally adorable stocking! Love it!
I Card Everyone said…
it is as amazing as the one who inspired you, amy! LOve the color combo - your repeat stamping is perfection, too...
=]
YOU inspire me... (I'm getting teary...lol) every day. I wish I could manage to bet about more than I do. I Love all my PNW pals and you are the glue that holds us all together. I LOVE the background. Just goes to show that you dream up amazing things that I never thought of!! I ADORE the green, so lovely. I see this being attached to spearmint candy canes as a sweet friend gift! Thanks for all that you do Amy. We are all blessed to live in the PNW, have close crafty friends, and get together when we can! HUGS... HUGS Hugs!!
Teresa Doyle said…
Oh what a sweet tag, love the little moose on the stocking!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love that pattern you created for the tag base!
Sue L. said…
Love this Nordic tag Amy.... Plus , to me, anything Nordic is sooooooooo winter and Christmas and cheery.
Nora Noll said…
Oh this is so FUN!!! I LOVE your cute tag with the happy colors!!!
Kelly Griglione said…
Awesome use of Kimberly's set ... it looks so cozy with those bright colors and the different textures1
you go girl, lov ethis tag!