Hero Arts: Have a cozy Christmas




Happy Monday!  I had so much stamping up a storm yesterday!  Here's one of the cards that I designed.  I'm slowly building up my holiday card stash.


You all know how much I adore green....doesn't it look fabulous with lilac?  The Hero Arts Holiday Mittens set is so cute!  The bottom panel has been inked up with Hero Arts Ombre Lime to Forever Green.  The snowflakes are Soft Lilac.  


I used Pretty Pink Posh's Scalloped Border Dies.   Love using my Mini MISTI, it helped me curve the sentiment to follow the border.  The twine is from my stash.


Just a reminder about the Hero Arts Sale:






Comments

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those mittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Oh Amy, this is just the sweetest card! And yes, the green goes great with the lilac!
Audrey Pettit said…
Sooooo adorable! Love the mittens and love the curvy border and sentiment! Such great colors, too! Just pure fun!
Diane Jaquay said…
So adorable, Amy, love those CUTE mittens!!
Lynn said…
Love those adorable mittens!
I Card Everyone said…
I do know about your love of green ... I also see you warming up to purple-ish colors in a very beautiful way ... this Mitten State girl is lovin' this combo, amy ... so darling!
=]
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, that is one cute and adorable card!! Love your colors too!
Karen B. said…
The green! I love the green!
Kim Heggins said…
Wow...this is one sweet card. Love those mittens.
Helen F. said…
Oh how sweet are those mittens! Love the color combo and the new HA stamps are winter-wonderful!
Tee said…
This is so cute! Adorable mittens,and the green and lilac are gorgeous together!