Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti Day Two: thanks





Hey there 'Fetti Fans, it's the Countdown to Confetti Day 2!!!!

On the 8th all the new Reverse Confetti stamps, confetti cuts + other new product lines will be available for purchase. We will be counting down the fun until New Release Day! 


We have two FABulous November 'Fetti Friends:

Debby Hughes + Anna Kossakovskaya


Today we are featuring:
Clink stamps + confetti cuts
Whole Lotta Thanks stamps + confetti cuts

I'm also playing with:
Large Eyelet Cover Panel
Confetti Colors Cardstock & Dye Ink

Here's how I was inspired:


Yes, I'm smitten with the Cover Panels that Reverse Confetti comes out with...check out the new Large Eyelet one.  Isn't it awesome?  I've cut it with the new Navy cardstock.  I cut a tag using the Topped Off Tag confetti cuts and stamped a sentiment from the Whole Lotta Thanks stamps set in navy.  Aren't the coordinating blooms so much fun?!  I used the Baby Blue and Navy inks and Royal Purple cardstock.

I finished off my card with a mini clothes pin.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for November 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.








Cardstock – Premium 100lb cardstock that coordinates with the Confetti Colors Ink.   These will be available in 12 sheets of single color and 12 sheet multi-color sheet packs.



Ink – Premium Dye Ink that coordinates with our Confetti Colors Cardstock.  Available in full pads, re-inkers and 4 packs of ink cubes.










Remember to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs!   

Comments

Kathy said…
Love the unusual navy Eyelet with kraft! A gorgeous Thank You card, Amy.
Karen B. said…
I love this color combination, and cool, chic design!
Love love love this! LOVING the colors and that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie Rumpza said…
Great card! I like how the blue looks with Kraft. Very nice.
Shirley A. said…
Beautiful card! The colors are amazing.
Jill Norwood said…
Love the eyelet plate and your fabulous card!
None None said…
Wowza!!! the awesome color combo of blue and kraft is just awesome!!!
Sheri Gilson said…
Beautiful! Love the color mix of kraft & blue!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Oh I am loving the colors released this month! Gorgeousness. Your card is very fun with the kraft and blue --
Brindsay said…
I love the way you paired the craft card stock with the beautiful blue. Really a great combo that I never thought of! Just so pretty!
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the card.
It's not overly-fussy, just
clean and simple and so pretty.
thanks for sharing.
Julie said…
Love the bold colours and card design!
Anonymous said…
Love the cover plates and the colors, too. Thank you for sharing!
jennifer mitten said…
Love that stunning blue background with the kraft!
Becca Yahrling said…
Lovely card. I have to get the Whole Lotta Thanks set, love it.
Cynthia Cole said…
Love that cover panel and your card!
Denise Bryant said…
Awesome cover panel! Love the colors and flowers!
Andrea Shell said…
Lovely card! Love the color combo and new dies!
The purple is pretty and love your design and the new stamps.
Happy Dance said…
That's one fabulous cover plate die. And those colors! And that sentiment fits so perfectly in the tag, too. I can see that this one will end up in my cart before Christmas, lol! Really like this one. Have a great week! Bev
Amy C. said…
This is a very sweet thank you card! I love the new bright colors!
Sue D said…
Beautiful with the shades of blue and purple ad the kraft.
NatQuebec said…
Beautiful card, love that blue and kraft combination !
I Card Everyone said…
I'm joining the pack with my LOve of that blue/kraft combo, amy ... the eyelet cover die is fantastic! fingers crossed, for luck on my birthday!!!
xx
Joann said…
I'm loving this color combo! So pretty!
Chark said…
love that thanks stamp and what you've done with it here!
Billie A said…
Wow love the blue and the stamp and die set. Great look and color combos.
Jeanne J. said…
The kraft and blue is yummy Amy.. even the bitty blue leaves - very clever!