Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti Day Three: Greetings


post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Neat and Tangled November Release Day One

Click HERE for the Hero Arts November My Monthly Hero Blog Hop



Hey there 'Fetti Fans, it's the Countdown to Confetti Day 3!!!!

On the 8th all the new Reverse Confetti stamps, confetti cuts + other new product lines will be available for purchase. We will be counting down the fun until New Release Day! 


We have two FABulous November 'Fetti Friends:

Debby Hughes + Anna Kossakovskaya


Today we are featuring:
Smitten Mittens stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also playing with:
Greetings Frame confetti cuts
Warm Heart 6x6 paper pad

Here's how I was inspired:



Eeep!  I LOVE the new Smitten Mittens set...this time around I decided to use the Confetti Cuts and team it up with the new Greetings sentiment from the Greetings Frame confetti cuts.  I cut the a panel from the Warm Heart paper pad with the Lacy Scallop Circles confetti cuts.

The felt, from my stash, makes the design instantly cozy, don't you agree?

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies November 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.











Remember to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs!   

Amy Kolling

Diane Jaquay

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Melissa Phillips

Amy Tsuruta

Heather Hoffman

Amy Sheffer

Leigh Penner

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles




Comments

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee those mittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NatQuebec said…
Such a nice mittens card 😊
Vicki Dutcher said…
Such warm and cozy mittens! Cute card~
Kathy said…
Eeeeeeep! Maybe the softest look ever on these Mittens!
Happy Dance said…
Cozy, indeed! I love the gray and yellow felt mittens; they're soooo cute! And that 'greetings' is very cool. I think I'll be checking out these dies for certain. Your use of the light blue papers really compliments the mitties too. Wonderful card, my friend. Love it. Have a lovely week. Bev
cm said…
Warm mittens: LOVE! I need a real life size pair, in exactly those colours! Such fun!
Hugs~c
Amy Rohl said…
I couldn't BE more in love with these mittens!
Cynthia Cole said…
Lovely card Amy especially the added touch of felt!
Debbie Rumpza said…
LOVE the felt mittens!
Diane Jaquay said…
Ohhhh, those mittens, Amy, so warm and cozy!!!
Joann said…
Such a pretty card!
Becca Yahrling said…
Very pretty, Amy. I love the script background (& the lacy scallop
circles are on my wish list!). Luv the mittens in the felt and the
soft palette you used.
Andrea Shell said…
Beautiful! Love the soft colors and the felt mittens!
Brindsay said…
Sweet and cute. Just love this!
Julie said…
Cute and cozy...those mittens were made for felt!
So adorable. I love the new stamps and die cuts. And love your design, colors, and patterns. And I love the felt to look like wool mittens. Just precious. Love it!
Amy C. said…
I love that you used felt for the mittens! I really need this set!
Sue D said…
Oooh--love the felt mittens!
None None said…
Cozy, indeed!! Love the color combination and embellie you added for the button on the mittens. I sure could have used some cozy mittens when taking the dog out this AM as it was 20 degrees. BRR!! Time to start making sure all of my coat pockets have gloves or mittens in them once again. LOL
Denise Bryant said…
Sweet card! Love the felt mittens and the cute 'button' embellishment on the cuffs! Adorable!
Billie A said…
Soft sweet card. Love the felt mittens. Great look.
Jeanne J. said…
OMG! Brilliant to make little felt mittens Amy - Cozy and Comfy! Love them!
Shelly said…
Oooh, so soft and pretty!
Karen B. said…
I can feel the warmth! Awesome card Amy.