Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas - Treat Tubes


post 1 of 2...click HERE for my Neat & Tangled Happier Than project

For the next couple of days, the Reverse Confetti team will be sharing tons of Christmas projects!  I'm fully in the Christmas mood, how about you?!  Today we're sharing ideas using the fun Reverse Confetti Treat Tubes


I'm a big fan of altered treat packaging!  With kids and a guy with a big sweet tooth, they always come in handy.

So, if you've been following me for a while, you know that my favorite color is green but for the holidays I've been smitten with Aqua + Red.


I bought some foiled wrapped mints from Trader Joe's and filled up 2 of the Treat Tubes.  I used the Treat Tube Toppers in red.  I made a tag using the Warm Heart 6x6 and the Tall Tag Trio Confetti Cuts.  I layered the Lacy Scallop Circles in Cloud White.  I layered the sweet Smitten Mittens that were stamped in RC Aqua.  The cuffs on the mittens have been cut out of red felt and topped off with a white enamel dot/button.


The possibilities with the Treat Tubes are endless!  I can't wait to see what my teamies designed!




treat tube topper

treat tubes


Tall Tag Trio

smitten mittens

smitten mittens confetti cuts

warm heart 6x6

RC Aqua Dye Ink


lacy scallop circles


cloud white cardstock



Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti for more inspiration!

Amy Tsuruta

Diane Jaquay

Amy Kolling

Laurie Schmidlin

Melissa Phillips

Amy Rohl

Jeanne Jachna

Heather Hoffman

Audrey Tokach

Heather Pulvirenti






Comments

These are soooooooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
A beautiful color combo! How cool to find treats and make matching packaging.
Audrey Pettit said…
Those treat tubes are SO adorable, Amy! Love the colors, love the matching candies, love the mittens! The felt cuff you added is absolutely fantastical!!
Amy Rohl said…
aack!! I couldn't love these more - the colors are just as yummy as those TJ mints!
Laurel said…
Seriously adorable! LOVE the colors!
Diane Jaquay said…
Love the frosty blue with the red, perfect for your mints!
Cris G. said…
A creative and fun packaging, love when you use this color combo!
Celeste Goff said…
Love these adorable little treat rubes Amy!
Larissa Heskett said…
So SWEET!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Design!! THANKS for haring and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! P.S THANKS for the SWEET Comments you've left on my Blog!! It means ALOT and ALWAYS brings a SMILE to my Face!! HUGS!! =)
Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute, Amy! Love the colors!
jessica said…
How fun are these!!!!
Nora Noll said…
These are so festive!! I LOVE the adorable tags and the fun colored mints you used.