Reverse Confetti November Blog Hop!


post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Neat & Tangled November Release Day Two



Today is the day!  It is the Reverse Confetti November Release Blog Hop!  
That means all the new release products that we've been sneak peekin' are now available in the shop!


Today's projects were super fun to make.  My original plan was to use all the images in one card but I couldn't make it work so I have two cards to share:

Here's one with the oh-so-cute Bearing Gifts set:


I just love this sweet set!  It always makes me smile!  I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Markers.  I was also able to add:


I'm loving the Stone and Mist color combo!  The Tall Tag has been cut from Lime Green cardstock and the Greetings is in black.  This card is chock full of layers!


Next up uses the new set, Paw Prints.  Just a reminder that profits from this set will benefit local area shelters and rescues.


I love the sentiments in this set!  I hope this cheers up a friend.  All the images have been colored with Zig Clean Color markers.  I added a tag from the Tall Tag Trio and heat embossed the sentiment in white.  


Just say yes to Stone + Navy!  This is such an awesome release, don't you agree?!


bearing gifts

bearing gifts confetti cuts


paw prints

paw prints confetti cuts

clink

clink confetti cuts

whole lotta thanks

whole lotta thanks confetti cuts

smitten mittens

smitten mittens confetti cuts

linked circles cover panel

large eyelet cover panel

tall tag trio

greetings frame

dots tag layer

warm heart

combo #3

cardstock

ink

ink



Amy Kolling

Debbie Hughes

Heather Pulvirenti

Diane Jaquay

Lisa Henke

Melissa Phillips

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Anna Kossakovskaya

Audrey Tokach

Amy Sheffer

Leigh Penner

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles



Comments

OMYGOSH!! These are just fabulous! LOVING those animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diane Jaquay said…
These are both so cute, Amy! I especially love that adorable little gift card holder, perfect use of the stamp set to cheer someone up!
I Card Everyone said…
amy I've saved yours for last ... and you never ever fail me! cuteness abounds on each of your darling creations! xx thank you for the birthday wishes!
=]
jessica said…
LOVE your projects Amy!
Awesome job!!!
cghundley said…
Fabulous cards,
loving the critters.
Carla from Utah
Lisa H. said…
adorable! love them both. the bear and puppy are too cute!
Lisaerica said…
Hi Amy, so adorable! So many great details and the bear driving the car, super cute! I'm loving this release so many awesome new goodies. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Karen B. said…
These scene cards are too adorable!
Susi said…
It IS a great release, and I love what you've done with these new products! Kudos to RC for donating part of the proceeds from Paw Print sales to shelters & rescues too.
Hetty said…
Wow what a great new sets, and as always your cards are so lovely.
Audrey Pettit said…
Yes, this release was amazing! I could not resist that bear set any longer! LOVE your cards! Great coloring, great designs, adorable scenes!
Cris G. said…
Oh my, the Bearing Gifts set is just too cute! Your cards are adorable, Amy!
MaggieM said…
Bearing gifts is my favorite!