The Heart Desires Challenge #6 - One Sip Narwhal


post 2 of 2...click HERE for the Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Half way through the week and I'm looking forward to the weekend!  Have you seen the fun Lawn Fawn Narwhal and Friends Lawn Cuts in The Heart Desires store?!  


I've combined her with the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid - Winter and Lawn Fawn Love You A Latte stamp set.  The sentiment is from the MFT Stay Cool set.

I was inspired by the current challenge #6!


Pop over to The Heart Desires blog to see how some of my other teamies were inspired!!!



Comments

Julia Aston said…
What a great card! love the stamps, die cuts, poid and great colors!
Shelly said…
Oh, this is sooo cute! I actually have that die set sitting on my desk, right now. ;)
Karen B. said…
Goodness this super cute and sweet!
Hetty said…
Ah this is too cute! A unicorn whale! what a great idea.
Karen B. said…
Goodness this super cute and sweet!
Kim Heggins said…
This is too darn cute...so adorable.
Audrey Pettit said…
This just makes me smile! So durn adorable!
Miriam Prantner said…
Too cute! This card just forces you to smile!
Nora Noll said…
Oh I LOVE how you used the narwhale on this!!! And that sentiment? Perfect!! This made me smile!!
Juhi said…
This is sooooooooo cute and adorable!!!
Sindhu said…
What an adorable card, Amy!