Monday, January 30, 2017

Coffee & Friends




I finally had time to play with my Simon Says Stamp - Coffee, Tea & Cocoa February (Sold Out) kit.  It literally had my name written all over it but it arrived when I was at CHA.  Those Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles are soooooo CUTE.  I want to hoard them but forced myself to use them.  Everything on my card is from the kit with the exception of the white cardstock, the scallop + circle dies and the versamark/Hero Arts white embossing powder.   

I miss the SSS kit subscriptions but don't have the time to be a monthly subscriber.

That plaid?! #madforplaid


I was inspired by CAS(E) this sketch!


Here's to a FABulous week!

17 comments:

  1. This set is perfect for you, Amy! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo cute! I love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, this is so cute! Bright happy colors and adorable plaid paper, and I LOVE those little coffee sprinkles! Just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on IG and wanted to come over for a better look. This card is absolutely darling! Those little coffee cups are adorable. I know how you feel about the SSS subscriptions. I always LOVE them, but there are never enough hours in my day :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh such a stinkin' cute card Amy. Those little epoxy stickers are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love those little stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww this is so stinkin' (or should I say stickin')sweet! Love the adorable plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the Sketch right off the bat, amy ... darling little sprinkles - I totally understand the hoarding thing - and am in love with the colors in that fabulous plaid!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, Amy. Love the sweet faces on the cuppas :-) So happy you used them instead of hoarding. HAhaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a super cute card, I love the design too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and... yep, totally you :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. So darn cute Amy! You know I'm a tea drinker but I ordered this kit just so I can make a coffee card here and there for you! I just haven't played with it yet but I promise when I do the card will be sent to you, lol. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~