Guest Designer: a2zscrapbooking monthly challenge



I'm so excited to be guesting for a2zscrapbooking today!  If you've been following me for awhile, you know that I'm continuing to build up my 2017 Holiday card collection so I decided to whip up another one:


The Hero Arts Origami Happy Holidays set was what I decided to feature.  So many fun images to work with but I decided to ink up the cardinal bird.  I embossed the bird and the Season's Greetings sentiment in White and then did a quick watercoloring.


Do you notice the beautiful Holiday Florals Bold Prints?  It's been stamped on a panel from the Midnight Mixed Layering Papers pack.  I decided that another fun pop of red would be perfect so the card base is from the Blush Folded Cards pack.

hero arts origami

hero arts holiday florals bold prints

hero arts midnight mixed layering papers


hero arts blush folded cards


hero arts white embossing powder

So fun to see that a2zscrapbooking also carries:  Amy's Shades of Green


A big shout out to a2zscrapbooking for having me over on their blog today, I'd love for you to check it out HERE.








Comments

Tracey McNeely said…
Super sweet Amy! I have to get back at it I am slipping on my 2017 Christmas card goals already!
Helen F. said…
Fab card to add to your 2017 stash! Love that background stamp!
Evelin said…
That's so cool! I like the origami images. How cool. I think I should learn from you and start building up my 2017 holiday card stash too. Hugs!
Cris G. said…
Beautiful! Love the tone on tone bg and the soft coloring of the Origami Happy Holidays stamp set, it's a favorite of mine.
Miriam Prantner said…
What a great image! I love the cardinal, it's so soft, but it pops against that ice blue.
Lisaerica said…
Hi Amy! Love, love, love this card. I'm loving that background on the brown paper and that cardinal is so sweet, they're my fav. I didn't realize hero had your signature colors in a pack, how cool. I have them all in the big pads but will now have to make sure I use those exact shades together and think of you, lol. Thanks for sharing and always inspiring.
I Card Everyone said…
very, very pretty bird ... gorgeous Christmas card!
=]
Helen Gullett said…
Simply fabulous CAS! Love your watercoloring, Amy!