Hero Arts: Hello Lovely




Hello!  I'm up on the Hero Arts blog today with a springy card.  I'm featuring the new Color Layering Birds and Blossoms set:


Before you go, I do have a card to share with you.  This one uses the same Color Layering Birds and Blossoms set:


This one made it into the Hero Arts 2017 Spring Catalog



In case you were wondering what Hero Arts inks I used:


Birds:


Tree:

Sentiment:

Remember to pop over to the Hero Arts blog to see my other Color Layering Birds and Blossoms card!


Comments

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the branches!! Off to see the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Oh, this is just beautiful Amy!
Lisa said…
Oh how sweet this is! Those little birds and pretty (I'm gonna say) Dogwood flowers... making me swoon... yup ... swoon..
Kara Lynne said…
Gorgeous, soft colors and such a beautiful design, Amy! Of course this made the catalog - it's fantastic!
Shelly said…
This is sooo pretty, Amy!
Tracey McNeely said…
Beautiful card, the soft colours and the fabulous gold are a perfect match!
I Card Everyone said…
the birds, the colors, the softness... all speak to my heart, amy ... thanks, I needed this... xx
=]
Miriam Prantner said…
So sweet! Love that delicate branch and the sparkle!
Cris G. said…
Beautiful card, Amy! Love this stamp set!
Lisaerica said…
Soo pretty Amy! My all time favorite color combo. Such a beautiful set set. Your really branching out on the colors lately. I have to keep looking back at the photos to make sure it's you, I love it. Not that I don't love your green but your keeping me on toes, lol.