Reverse Confetti: Just Brew It





Did you know that Reverse Confetti has a newsletter?  It's super easy to sign-up and you'll receive notification of sales and special features like, Inspiration Station.

Today I'm the Inspiration Station hostess so I'm hoping you all are signed up but if not, take the time now to pop over there to sign up so that you'll receive the next one.

I do have another card that I designed especially for today's blog post:


I love the colors that are featured in the Warm Heart 6x6 Paper Pad!  I teamed it up with the Just Brew it stamps + coordinating confetti cuts.  The Lacy Scallop Circle has been cut from Craft Foam.

I was inspired by the February SFYTT:





Just brew it

Just brew it confetti cuts

lacy scallop circles confetti cuts


warm heart

lotsa dots stencil


royal purple

iced aqua dye ink

royal purple dye ink

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!

Comments

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Great cards Amy! I love the colors!
cm said…
Fabulous colours and oh, how that coffee cup delights! I've been receiving the newsletter for a while now and I agree: filled to the brim with fantastic inspiration!
Hugs~c
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun card! That paper pad is fabulous
Karen B. said…
I have serious envy when I see this card.
Kristie Goulet said…
Super fun card, Amy! Love the colors!!!
Kara Lynne said…
Such great colors and a fun design!
Lisaerica said…
Pretty card, love the color combo. I have that awesome die. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Audrey Pettit said…
So cute! I love that paper pad, too.... such an amazing color combo! You nailed that sketch, my friend! Fun and adorable!
I Card Everyone said…
embrace the purple, amy!!! It is definitely a friend of yours!!! Gorgeous, fun, and OH do I love that paper pack!!! xx
=]
Miriam Prantner said…
I love the stenciling on the background. Great card!
Helen F. said…
GREAT papers and super cute card, Amy! The polkie stenciling is perfect as a background too
Jeanne J. said…
Hi Amy! Love this sweet card.. the stencil background is fun and playful with the dotted pattern paper - great pick me up on this cold grey day!