Hero Arts: Happy Bee Day!





Hello!  I have a clean + crisp Tag Card to share with you.  It features the Hero Arts Busy as a Bee stamps and coordinating Frame Cuts.  Check out the Pool Mix Layering panel that has been cut with the Tag Infinity Dies.



It's been much too long since I've played with modeling paste and had fun combining it with the Honeycomb Stencil.   Such a fun combo of products, don't you agree?!


I was thoroughly inspired by Tag You're it!  I loved the color of Marion's tag, the embossing paste, the pop of color and the sentiment:






Comments

Beautiful!! Love the pastel colour and that texture in the background is fab :)
Hugs
preeti
Lynn said…
Adorable. Love that tiny little sprig of flowers.
Cindy C. said…
Sweet!!! Love you take of the inspiration tag!
Love love love this! LOVING the texture you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the sweet image, spring colors and embossing paste! This tag is adorable!
Celeste Goff said…
What a sweet card Amy! Love that embossed heart!
Anonymous said…
Wow, such a sweet card, Amy! I love the addition of texture in the background and still, how neat and clean that entire ensemble looks. Lovely!
xx Ashwini
Audrey Pettit said…
So cute! Such a sweet tag with the little bee, and LOVE the modeling paste background!!
I should do more color tags... love the embossing paste, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.
Helen F. said…
Great Bee tag card. Pretty colors too
Kara Lynne said…
So cool, Amy! I love the textured background paired with that sweet bee and his home! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Tag, You're It!
Marion said…
Cute tag. I love the embossing paste in the background.
Jeanne J. said…
Super cute! I love the textured embossing, colors and sweet honey bee design!