The Heart Desires Challenge #10: Coffee Junkie

Post 3 of 3 for today...click HERE for my Scrapbook Adhesives post.

click HERE for my Reverse Confetti SFYTT

Hello and Welcome to The Heart Desires March Challenge!  Thank you to everyone that played along with the February Challenge!

Let's get to it, shall we?


So, I didn't have any map paper in my stash and although I could have bought some or even downloaded something, I really wanted to work with some of my new goodies that I have recently purchased.  

I went with all the different colors in the side bar of the challenge and equated it to PLAID:


The blue plaid from the new Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow pad is inspired by the water on the maps.  The other plaid picks up so many of the inspiration colors.

I inked up the SugarPea Designs Caffeine Addict stamp set.  The heart was cut from dies in my stash along with the border die.


There is something about plaid.  Can't get enough of the stuff...it screams spring to me!

Make sure you check out my teamie's to see how they were inspired over on The Heart Desires blog!


Comments

CLEAN and sweet perfection! LOVE the paper pop and awesome (perfect) sentiment!!! (I need..I need..lol)
HUGS-Kimberly
Becca Cruger said…
Oh I just adore plaid and this spring-time print makes my heart so happy!
Happy Dance said…
I'm thinking that the latitude and longitude lines on a map would constitute plaid. At least they do in my world! This is a fun mood board, and I do love what you've done with your card and envelope. The curvy edge is lovely and adds even more fun to your card. Perfect little coffee cup with it's 'hearty' sleeve, too. Love this!! Bev
Cris G. said…
The colors are absolutely perfect for the challenge... beautiful plaid paper, btw!
Lynn said…
Oh I love those plaids! So adorable!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the plaid and that sentiment! Looks fabulous
Tracey McNeely said…
I absolutely love this Amy!
Miriam Prantner said…
Plaid perfection! I love that you added the envelope insert!
Celeste Goff said…
Oh wow Amy, this is just gorgeous! Love the plaid on both the card and the envelope insert!!!