Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day Five!






Today is Day Five of the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  What is that?  It's a quarterly hop that follows the seasons (Summer, Fall, Winter + Spring).  That also determines the theme of your projects.  Make sure you check out the hop post HERE.  There are 77 Super Sponsors!  To be eligible for any of the prizes upload a newly created Summer themed project that includes coffee, tea and/or cocoa!

If you aren't a member already, you should check out the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group.  It is filled with the nicest people..love how helpful and encouraging everybody is!

Have you heard about Stampin' Up's new coffee collection, Coffee Cafe'?  I love it!  In today's card I used the stamp set and the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper:


I added the pineapple for a summer flair!


Love the size of the cup and the fabulous sentiment!



My card was inspire by CAS(E) this sketch!


I hope you've hopped around....there is soooo much fabulous inspiration!

Comments

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the cups, the sentiment and the pineapple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What fun!! And I like the idea of the text on the cup....
Shelly said…
Ack! Love this, Amy!
Judy1223 said…
Oh, the fun just keeps on coming, Amy! I love this card and especially that sweet pineapple, the perfect summer touch!
Heidi said…
Love this card design Amy, Stampin Up has great products!
cghundley said…
Wonderful design
and the pineapple
is cute.
Carla from Utah
Helen F. said…
Love this stamp set and really love your card, Amy. :) The sentiments inside the to-go fit perfectly!
Julia Aston said…
Love the duo of cups and welcoming pineapple!
Billie A said…
Loving the pineapple on the coffee to go cups. Who would of thought so many coffee designs. the Summer coffee challenge is awesome. Your card is awesome.
Ann said…
Great card, love the addition of the pineapple. It makes me want to use my Starbucks pineapple cold cup. And that coffee set, is awesome.
That set of designer paper couldn't have fallen into better hands - sweet that you used two of the "non-coffee" prints, and let the cup and sentiment back up your pineapple. Hawaiian coffee!
Happy Dance said…
You're an angel. For realsies. All the work you put into this fun hop and the cooleroo cards you make are beyond my imaginings. I had no idea that SU made this fun set plus those papers!! I guess I've been under a rock as of late, lol! Heading off to a friend's blog who's an SU dealer in Oz to make sure she jumps on this fun hop. Take care my friend. xo Bev
LOVE that pineapple flair! Your cards are 100% on point for summer themes!
Annette Allen said…
how cute.. i love that pineapple.
Becca Yahrling said…
This is really cute - love the pineapple addition.
Loving these papers - will have to check them out.
Monika Reeck said…
ooh Amy
that pineapple is the cute adding
love it much
I think the fav fruit of mine is Pinneaple
and this is a cuutee card wish this card not send yet
do you like to exchange with my coffee card Amy?
need your addy please
hugs
Monika
Waving My Wand said…
I'm always down for pineapples and coffee! Love it!
I love the cups and great touch adding the pineapple.
Leigh Penner said…
Wonderful take on the sketch, Amy! I love the pineapple!
Hetty said…
Adorable card with the two cups. I just love this sketch!
Kim Heggins said…
Adorable...so sweet.
this is so fun, love it!
Lisa said…
Oooh! That pineapple! Love it! I just might have to break down and get this one...
Unknown said…
Love the pineapple! Great card!