Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day Six!



Today is Day Six of the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  What is that?  It's a quarterly hop that follows the seasons (Summer, Fall, Winter + Spring).  That also determines the theme of your projects.  Make sure you check out the hop post HERE.  There are 77 Super Sponsors!  To be eligible for any of the prizes upload a newly created Summer themed project that includes coffee, tea and/or cocoa!

If you aren't a member already, you should check out the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group.  It is filled with the nicest people..love how helpful and encouraging everybody is!

This is a birthday card that I made especially for my friend Katie Brooks!  Happy Birthday Chickie!


Katie loves all things Yeti, Sasquatch etc.  The cup is from the Whimsy Stamps - Coffee Break set.  Thanks to Whimsy Stamps for being a Super Sponsor!!!!  I used the MFT Beast Friends.  I teamed it up with an altered sentiment from the same set and the 'coffee' comes from the retired MFT set, Clearly Sentimental about Coffee.  The scallop border is MFT Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges.  I popped in a panel from Doodlebug Design.


Katie, I hope you have an amazing day!!!!!!!!  Hope to see you soon💚

My card was inspired by Less is More:


Comments

Anonymous said…
How did you fit that yeti in there?!? It looks fabulous, Amy!! Love it!!
xx Ashwini
Your sweet monster and swirl is so adorable!!
What an amazing card. Great combination of so many different sets!
Soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING that Yeti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh! This is so cute!!! I love him on the coffee cup!
Shelly said…
Oh my word, Amy...I'm not sure this could be any cuter?!!...LOVE it!
OMG, I lied, this is my fave of all!!!!!!!! Loooooove
Centellazul said…
Tender card I love stamps!!!
Monika Reeck said…
Oh dear soo cuuuteeeee
Lovely Yeti with the coffee
and that DP oh too sweeet
cute card
doing catch up your blog now sweety
hugs
Monika
Helen F. said…
Look at all those cute happy faces on your fun birthday card! Katie will love this :-)
Heidi said…
I just love this adorable CAS card Amy, the yeti, the sentiment, all the coffee cups in the back, great design!
Esther said…
This is fabulous Amy! I love the cute design and cheerful colours. The coffee cup is adorable! Great take on our sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
So cool!! Love the wave action! Very sweet!!!
Waving My Wand said…
You already know I love this! Awesome design, chic!
Billie A said…
Sweet. I love your style and take on challenges. I love the cute image and awesome funny sentiment.
Marianne said…
Oh, your design would also work perfectly with the Whimsy set I used to create my CLBH card. So cute!
Ann said…
Super cute, great take on the card layout.
Elizabeth said…
So cute! I love the smiling cup DP peaking through and the cute yeti on the cup!
Becca Yahrling said…
Wowza, this is so stinkin' adorable!! Love it!!
Happy Dance said…
Love the Yeti coffee sleeve! You've used that LIM sketch perfectly, and I love the little coffee cup paper tucked in between the panels. Darling card, my friend. You're just amazing! Bev
Milka Gubo said…
Sooooo cute!!! :o) xx
Beth H. said…
This is adorable!
So cute with that cute cup design. Love the layout too.
Be-still my heart, I love this card and got it on my bday! Thank you! Thank you for the little stamp too! <3 you!
Fikreta said…
Love it!
its super sweet!
that monster is so cute!
Beverley said…
Love this CAS and colourful card and how you used the LIM sketch too. Fun inspiration as always :) Hugs Bev x
Sazzle Dazzle said…
This is just beautiful Amy. So much detail, elegance and cheery colour yet totally CAS too. Fantastic take on our sketch and thanks for joining us at Less is More this week!
Hetty said…
Such a sweet and delighful card with that little monster.
Lisa said…
LOVE this!! What a cutie! That reminds me I have a yeti set I haven't used yet! Love your summery Yeti! ;)
Unknown said…
So fun!!! Love it!