Hero Arts: have a beautiful day




One of my all time favorite Hero Arts floral sets is CL949 You're so Lovely.


I combined the images with the following Distress Oxide colors:

Peacock Feather  •  Abandoned Coral  •  Twisted Citron 

I thought I was being so careful when I used the Black Soot and my saturated paintbrush for the splatters...hmm, there were splatters all over my workspace..ugh.  I was even working inside a box.

The background is smooshed with the Abandoned Coral on an acrylic block spritzed with water.  Do you see the smidge of Pool Mix Layering Paper?


My card was inspired by The Paper Players:


Here's to an awesome week!


Comments

Billie A said…
Your card is beautiful. I love the water coloring background and the awesome flowers..( Man I can relate regarding splatters. I do mine in a box but still manage to get all over the table anyhow.). I love the strip of teal below and above.
This is beautiful! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
YOU have a beautiful week ... what a pretty way to start it!
=]
Beautiful card design too so it is indeed a beautiful day!
Audrey Pettit said…
Gorgeous card! Loving that Distress combo and the watercolor look. The splatters may have made a mess, but they look awesome! Great touch!
Fikreta said…
so beautiful card!
hugs
Loly Borda said…
Beautiful card Amy! I love those artsy flowers and background! TFS
Kim Heggins said…
Gorgeous...such a beautiful card.
Linda Breedlove said…
Gorgeous, Amy!!! The colors are so pretty and your background's amazing!!!
Linda Breedlove said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nance Leedy said…
A gorgeous card and use of the sketch! I love these colors and the smooshed background is lovely. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!
Ooooooohhh - this is lovely Amy!!!
Jaydee said…
Gorgeous colors and so much wonderful texture and yet still so clean. So glad you joined us at the paper Players this week
Jaydee
Karen B. said…
Beautiful card and photography.