Reverse Confetti: It's a #PSL kind of day





Hello + Happy Saturday!  There's a chill in the air in the pacific northwest and it has me ready for fall!  

I read that there are a couple places that will be offering their versions of the Pumpkin Spice Latte on August 31st.  While Starbucks is bracing themselves for their PSL season.

Well, of course I had to design a PSL card:


I combined Reverse Confetti's Pumpkin Patch with Just Brew It.  Let's start on the bottom and work our way up!  My white card base has a strip from the Free Spirit 6x6 paper pad.  I mounted it on a Midnight panel. 


The Lacy Scallop Circle is a great background for the coffee + pumpkin.  The inks I used:

Tangerine  •  Rust  •  Dark Roast  •  Midnight


The sentiment is from the For the Love of Latte set.

My card was inspired by Fusion Card Challenge:



Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Lovely colours - such fun! Jo x
Shelly said…
Fabulous card, Amy!
Love this, Amy! Great color combo!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun card for the challenge and yes, we are gearing up!
I Card Everyone said…
oh my WORDS!!! LOve the sentiments, amy ... and colors, and papers!! what a great wake-up to my day!
=]
Loveeeeeee this! FAB colors and loving the sentiments!!!!!!!!