Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hero Arts September My Monthly Hero: Countdown to Creativity!




Have you been following the Countdown to Creativity posts over on the Hero Arts blog?!  We're counting down to the release of the September My Monthly Hero kit on Tuesday!  Leave a comment on any or all of the Countdown to Creativity posts on the Hero Arts blog for a chance to win!

I'm up on the blog today with a project I made using the some of the awesome products from the September kit!

Here's a peek, but for all the details, you'll want to pop over to the Hero Arts blog!


13 comments:

  1. Those inks! Those sunflowers! I'm heading over to see what else you've created! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Amy! Happy Labor Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The muted sunflower bg is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those sunflowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely this
    card is and love
    the sunflowers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sunflowers...just beautiful for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word!!! I LOVE these sunflowers!! Totally amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be still my heart! That layered sunflower is GOR-juss!!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~