Tuesday, September 12, 2017

SRM Stickers - You Can Do It



Hello!  I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for SRM Stickers!  I've been a long time fan and had the opportunity to meet Susan at CHA back in 2013:


Well, did you know that they carry all kinds of products including coffee stamps?!  Check out the Clear Planner Stamp - Coffee Plans:


Here's a sneak peek of one of my projects:


 I have two projects up on the SRM Stickers blog using the Clear Planner Stamp - Coffee Plans.  It isn't just for your planner!  It's a great set to use for cards too!  Pop over there for the full reveal!




6 comments:

  1. Love love love this! So fun! Off to see more!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect set for you! Love the tag and of course the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly darling, amy ... and that orange gingham? gah! i'd bet you thought i'd go for the plaid... okay. I did.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and love the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~