You're the Pumpkin Spice in my latte.


Happy Saturday!  I've been super busy trying to get ahead in Design Team assignments in preparation for a vacation.  The Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop took me away from a bunch of my projects so I'm in the process of getting back on schedule.  That being typed, when I should have been working on DT assignments, I played with some of my Lawn Fawn.  I had originally meant to use my newest additions but ended up picking out woodland creatures from older sets:




Do you spy the vellum pinking circle?

All my Lawn Fawn supplies are available at Butterfly Reflections Ink.  Check out her Shop for a Cause Event:


Isn't that cool?!  Vanessa rocks 💚

Today's card was inspired by CAS(e) this sketch!



..and I'm playing with Lawn Fawnatics!


Comments

Margie Higuchi said…
Adorable! Great take on both challenges too. Good luck getting caught up - what a great blog hop! Soooo where are WE going on vacation? I wonder if we're going to stalk each other again. BTW my recent trip took me to Boston. BAHAHAHA!!!
Nancy K said…
Totally adorable card, Amy! I love that mix of critters and how you used the challenge colors! We have such a wonderful caring community, it's so nice to see all that's being done to help others! I'm so happy you joined us for our Fall Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!
Fikreta said…
that is so adorable card!
love it!
Hetty said…
What a sweet and snuggly card, Amy!
Leigh Penner said…
Super cute take on the sketch!
Karen B. said…
Love this group of critters!
Chrissy Larson said…
This is ADORABLE!! Love these little group of coffee lovers!