Hero Arts: Nut-thing compares to you




Hello and Happy Saturday!  I'm crafting all weekend, how about you?  Today I have a bit of a fall inspired project.  Have you seen the Hero Arts Color Layering Squirrel set?


This guy is adorable, isn't he?  I stamped out the outline in Intense black and the detail layer has been heat embossed in copper.  Love that fun sentiment!  Do you spy the Designer Woodgrain?  The cork piece is from my stash.

I was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:


You'll find affiliate shopping links below!

Comments

Michelle Short said…
Love this, Amy! Love the added additions of the cork and woodgrain. They work so well with the squirrel!
None None said…
Beautiful, Amy!! I love the autumn spirit you captured in your card with the woodgrain, the squirrel and the cork. Hope you have a fun crafty weekend! I hope to get crafty once we get back from visiting family to celebrate birthdays.
Linda Callahan said…
That cute sentiment makes me smile! Beautiful card for fall!
Sooooooo cute! LOVING that squirrel and the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fikreta said…
this is so adorable card