Reverse Confetti: Hello Friend




Pumpkins, love them.  Love anything pumpkin flavored too.  I have a Fall/Halloween inspired card to share for today:


The Reverse Confetti Fright Night 6x6 paper pad is filled with fabulous designs.  It is one of my favorites.  For today's card I worked with the Halloween themed papers.  Doesn't the bat panel look fun in the Pierced Round Top Layer?

The pumpkin is from the Pumpkin Patch confetti cuts.  The stem has been cut from Reverse Confetti packing paper.  The sentiment is from A Friend Like You.  The leaf has been cut from felt with the Build a Bunch confetti cuts.

I was inspired by The Heart Desires challenge #17:





Comments

Billie A said…
Wonderful card. Love the black pumpkin. Have a great weekend.
Love love love love this! LOVING that pumpkin!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
What a fun Halloween card Amy!!!
I Card Everyone said…
that little touch of felt makes such a statement, amy... how darling is this?!
=]
Hetty said…
Neat Halloween card!
reeree62 said…
I just love this, Amy!! Love the colors!
Cris G. said…
A black pumpkin says it all :). Super fun!
Happy Halloween!