SugarPea Designs Holiday Product Release - Day 2




This week we are celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Holiday Product Release!  The goodies will be available at 6 pm eastern Friday, October 20th!  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.

Today the team is featuring the new Off the Charts.  


I combined Off the Charts with Eskimo Kisses.  Love how they play well with each other!


There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment!  Winners will be announced on Monday, October 23rd.



Guests:




Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
The penguin with the too big hat cracks me up, too cute!
Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy M. said…
Cute card! Love the floppy hat on the little guy ❤️
I love how you combined these sets, that grid background is fabulous
Mrsfish02 said…
They certainly do play well together! Love your adorable combo...
Fikreta said…
Love this adorable card!
Unknown said…
Such a cute card Amy! I love combining sets too... these definitely play well together! <3 Fun card, and sweet sentiment
Andre M. said…
This card is just lovely. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Sue D said…
I like the grid background.
Dee Earnshaw said…
supe sweet card - love how made the background:)
bev p said…
I could instantly think of lots of ways to use this set, but didn't see the graph as background! Duh on me! Thanks so much!
Robin P said…
This a really cute card. I love how you combined the two sets.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Pretty! Thanks for sharing your talents with us and inspiring us.
Arianna Barbara said…
Oh!!! It's so cuuuteee!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
These 2 just make me smile! Snow cute 😊
Stacey Kowbel said…
Really sweet way to use Off the Charts! I like how adaptable that set is.
Kim said…
Thank you for sharing your lovely card.
Valerija said…
Such a sweet card!
Mary-Anne V said…
So adorable...love these cuties.
Helen Gullett said…
Another adorable CAS card, Amy.
Love it!
Iris said…
Such a cute card.
Deborah Kaye said…
I like how you used the grid on your background. Cute card!
lritchie said…
Such a cute card, love how you have used the grid as the background!